Red Eyes

I had multiple thoughts running on my head... 1 was that envelope... bingo book...the Hokage's Anbu for assassination...I told Danzō to not target my father. I'll have a word for sure. And another... was team 7...I was scared...scared to face Yamato sensai, Kakashi sensai, Sakura, again...my dignity and image...reputation. It drowned...they'd probably think I betrayed them. Unfortunate...but I can't do anything. It's for the best...it's for my father...I hate being Danzō's puppet, his tool...I've gotten so strong yet I'm so weak...why? I really don't want this...I don't want to be his puppet...I'm a woman of myself. I am free, not a slave, I refuse to be his tool. But I have no other choice...it's for his sake...and I'll do anything for it...anything. I lost everyone...and I can't afford to lose him either...he's the only family I have left...
.
.
I pointed my sword at Sai's neck

Sai slightly gasped and his eyes widened, he looked at me

Sai: Yakuzo...

I just stared at him

Sai: I'm confused...do you wish to kill him? Or do you wish to retrieve him?

Dozo: Kill him

Sai: but...he is your comrade isn't he? Naruto told me that you really care for Sasuke even if you don't act like it

Dozo: Naruto's not omniscient. They might be obsessed with him but I'm not. First of all, Sai. Why did you betray Danzo? You all are so loud I could hear you from afar.

Sai: I see...well...Naruto, Sakura, and Yamato came to my room and Naruto and Sakura...they changed me for the better...

Dozo: pathetic...So I assume..you don't wish to kill him?

Sai: No...

I then placed my sword away

Sai: and now you, why did YOU betray Danzo?

Dozo: none of your business. Well anyways. I don't have time to waste on him, you, or the rest. and my mission really ends here. *Sigh* So....Sai, keep your mouth shut to Danzō, alright?

Sai looked at me and nodded

Sai: I will...

I then began to walk away

Dozo: Just remember, Sasuke...I am a Yakuin...
(I said as a stopped walking. I looked at him over my shoulder, glaring at him with red eyes, eyes  of the Goddess of destruction. Eyes that clearly show lust for vengeance...rage...My aura representing an angry goddess. My chakra powerful and cold)

Yakuin - The clan tends to keep grudges and won't stop until they obtain their vengeance. The members of this clan are very powerful and often fight in the front lines. This clan could be soft, kind, and welcoming but could show a darker side when needed. When angry they could go far up to killing. They could be cold, merciless, and dangerous.

Sasuke was also looking over me from his shoulder, his red eyes...he shared the same look. The cold look.

Sai looked intimidated and scared...he just froze.