Dozo's rage

Danzo was examining the Zetsu's body and I finally caught up

Dozo: hey- what was all that about?! Huh-?

These things...I think I figured out the justu...

Danzo: what is it Anbu?

Dozo: well...it's just that the byakugan nin is still following us...he is soon to catch up...I can't promise that he'll survive or not but I could release a tornado...the weather is quite...well...it was be a blizzard.

Danzo: i don't care if he lives or die...all I want...all I need is his right eye.

Dozo: you mean...? The byakugan?...but- but you already have the sharingan! That's- that's madness! Do you not understand the price of the user wielding both sharingan and byakugan?! And- I - it's...- it'll only build up conflict, with the mist, with the Mizukage...and...the rest...it could start a war—

Danzo: Dozo.

My eyes widened

Danzo: I could order to kill your father at any given moment...

I closed my eyes and looked at him. I took my mask off and turned my head aside. I blew a tornado behind me and then I blew him far, a place where it was only us

Danzo: Hikari! What are you doing?!

Dozo: You pester me....you imbecile...you're a monster...just die, die already!
(I yelled angrily as I cried)

Dozo: do you have any idea how much I suffered because of you?! How much I hurt other people, they all saw me as a monster! You ruined me! It's your fault! Your cruelty! I was 13! Only 13...why did you do that?! You made me suffer, it was like hell but in earth! You used the fact that I had been blessed by the heavens and so used me! You used me for all your dirty works! You blackmailed me! I did demonic things for you in exchange for the life of my father...why must you be so cruel?! You're a demon! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Do you even know how much it hurts?! How much you hurt people?! You make it seem as your motives are noble, but they aren't! You're just another evil! You're just like the Akatsuki! You're just like mother!

Danzo: quit crying. Emotions are a distraction!

Dozo: that's what you believe! And I agree...I know...I tried to shut my emotions too! I've been trying that! It hurts y'know! I'm not so cold...I can't be that cruel...no matter how hard I try...my heart just softens...I- I can't...as much as I seem the person to kill and...just...be demonic...I'm a human...I have emotions, it's normal...! Not that I like it but.... I just...I hate being seen as monster...people treated me as one for my features and me...It's been like that since childhood...and people still think of me like that...I always scared people away...giving threats..I hurt a lot of people...and ...I regret it...but...I really don't want to be this scary monster...I just want to be loved...live my life and feel the warmth...it's always so cold! I just want to be a normal teenager where I could have a normal family and live a normal life...is that too much to ask for?...

Danzo: This is a world of Shinobis...peace is never guaranteed...violence will always emerge...and my methods might be harsh but they are the most effective...you seem pathetic, crying like a little kid...that's what you alway do, just cry. You never grow up...Yakuins will always be Yakuins...

My tears turned into acid

Dozo: my tears...i can't control it...I know...I know I'm being a crybaby...but it simply can't be helped...it's a curse...I had inherited from my mom...lying and schemes, she used her tears for that...but...my tears...they'll be much worst

I grinned a demonic grin with my eyes bright red. Danzo froze and his eyes widened, a cold shiver went down his spine and he gulped.