Naruto Uzumaki: Sun to the Moon

Screw that damn idiot for ruining my suicide attempt...I was still processing what happened and then I heard someone appear behind me

Dozo: Naruto?

Naruto: Hey Dozo...

Dozo: uhm...do you- uhm...like...do you want something or...

He shook his head and sat besides me

Naruto: Dozo...Hinata told me everything

'ugh...damn you Hinata.'

Naruto: I know how that feels Dozo...to have people thinking you as a monster...we're the same Dozo...

Dozo: We? No...I don't think so...

Naruto: huh?

Dozo: you're a saint, Naruto. You're the village hero. I'm...the villain, I created just as more destruction as pain...don't you see? It was because of my feelings that I killed and destroyed..

Naruto: and you had a reason. Your act was reasonable Dozo. I can totally understand why you did that.

Dozo: you're not calling me selfish?

He shook his head

Naruto: I would've gone on a rampage too if I found out that you, sakura, or even Sasuke died. You 3 accepted me...Dozo...When I was seen as the village monster you were always the first to defend me...

Dozo: And now you're seen as the village hero...that's a strong change...

Naruto: But it didn't come easy, there were some prices on the way. I had lost so many people in my life, so many things in order to reach it..and..and...I need to be the hokage so I can stop people judging everyone, I have to change their perspectives.

I looked at him with a surprised and a confused expression

Dozo: and I lost the trust. I lost my only will in living

Naruto shook his head

Naruto: Dozo...you never had a will in living, don't you see? You care for him and respect him, you're scared of him. And that's the whole reason you were alive. You felt selfish and needed to live for his sake. You never lived for yourself, you never even thought about it. But I need you to live, Sakura does, Kakashi sensai. So many people care for you. Hinata, Sai, Temari, Gaara, Iruka sensai, Grandma Tsunade, Lee, Tenten, Yamato sensai, and many more!

Dozo: Mhh-Hmm...i know...yet...you don't understand Naruto...what I'm feeling, it's different...it's a feeling of jealousy and sorrow, I'm being selfish.

Naruto: that's normal Dozo, you're a human being, you have emotions too! And to be honest...I understand how you're feeling...I...I always felt jealous of Sasuke too...like that moment in to hospital. It was selfish but I just felt sad when Sakura hugged Sasuke...I understood why...and it was reasonable...yet...I just felt a bit jealous too...don't tell anyone though!!!

I smiled peacefully

Dozo: your stupidity never fails to bring a smile to my face...Uzumaki

Naruto: Y'know Dozo, if you weren't sad I would yell at you right now
(Mumbles)

Dozo: huh? Did you say something?

Naruto: Nope!
(Shook his head aggressively)