Frustration

Kiba: Hey!

Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto, and Dozo: huh?

Sakura: Kiba what's wrong?

Kiba: listen up, and just stay calm. Lady Tsunade has been relieved from he title

Naruto: What?

Dozo: but by whom?

Kiba: somebody named Danzo. I don't know much but I think he's one of the scenes guy

My eyes widened and I was paralyzed. Shocked. I felt as if I was going to have a heart attack. Danzo?! Why him!? Anyone but him!

Sakura: did you say Danzo?

Naruto: Danzo...

Kakashi: this can't be good

Dozo: I don't know about the rest but you 3 want Sasuke back...don't you...? Well then it's no surprise what action Danzo would take...it's now just impossible. Sasuke is just as good as dead.

Sakura: Dozo!

Naruto: huh?! What do you mean?!

Dozo: why do you think Danzō sent me and Sai on that mission? To assassinate Sasuke. Me and Sai both betrayed Danzo in the end so Sasuke lived...And thanks to Lady Tsunade being so generous, Sasuke wasn't declared as a rouge...but now that Danzō's in charge...Sasuke...Sasuke is no longer safe. He wouldn't come the easy way and as much as I know Danzō. He's a sociopath. He would order for Uchiha's death.

Kiba: Yeah...

Naruto: wait what do you mean by that?!

Kiba: I don't know, I'm just telling you what I heard!

Naruto: it means they can't wait until Lady Tsunade recovers, it's not unreasonable.

Naruto: but Kakashi

Kakashi: Sasuke's a rouge shinobi. Standard operating procedure is to erase him. It's only because of Lady Tsuande that he's been able to live this long

Sakura: well then I'm going to talk to Danzō

Dozo: don't be stupid Sakura.

Kakashi: Dozo's right, barging into his office won't do anything.

Sakura: how dare they do this when Lady Tsunade unconscious? And what abou sasuke-?

Dozo: what ABOUT sasuke? It's true, he's a rouge. Face it, as much as I hate Danzō. His judgement on Sasuke isn't completely false.

Sakura: Dozo!
(She yelled angrily as I glared at her. Us just facing in silence. She was about to speak but naruto did it before her)

Kakashi: Stay calm!

Dozo: I should know Danzō better than all of you. I have worked with him...for years straight. He has already anticipated both your reaction. It'd be foolish to fall under his trap. Don't you see? You're being played as a pawn. Pathetic.

Naruto: we're not going to do anything violent. We're only going to ask him to change his decision about Sasuke

Dozo: and you think he's gonna listen? No. Danzo is in charge right now. Who knows what's his next move. I'd say there is no escape...but oh yeah there is one...Kill him. Easiest way out. But anyways you 2 are stubborn as always and just blind when it comes to uchiha. Do the wrong act and you'll be send to prison. Don't forget he holds the power.

Naruto: fine, I don't care! I'm going!

Sakura: yeah, me too!

I took a deep breath and sighed

Kakashi: Naruto, Sakura, wait!

I put my hands on my pockets and walked away angrily

Dozo: 'idiots...idiots...idiots...! Not like they ever listen to me anyways, I don't even know why I bother at this point! Fine, let them be! They'll know once they see! Oh!!! Nooo! Dozooo! Stop!!! Stop being so childish! They're your friends! Ugh~!!! But they are such idiots! And they aren't kids anymore, they can care for themselves! Dozo! It's Danzō they're messing with! Yeah and what do I do? I'm not their babysitter!'

I continued to argue with myself, storming off angrily. The mark began to take over me. I covered it

Dozo: don't you even think about it!
.
.
I sat on my bed, facing the mirrors.

Dozo: Sai...uh-huh. They'd probably go look for him and ask him for information which he can't give due to the curse mark. Hahaha...that stupid seal...Danzo really thinks he has control over me?! Does he forget my power?! The power that I hold?! That seal enough to hold me?! Foolish! The mark did rule over me...but it left just as soon...I had the Gods burning my tongue off and waiting for weeks to months for it to heal! I suffered and held the pain...all due to him! He will soon feel the same...he will feel pain...I'll mature sure of it...definitely!