80

"How about Add -?"

"No."

"Zucc -?"

"No."

"Abrax -?"

"No."

"Hen -?"

"James."

"But you can't say no to Elvendork! It's unisex!"

"James Fleamont Potter."

"C'mon mate, help me!" James gave Sirius his legendary baby stag eyes, trying to gain his support. He just grinned at the 2 Way Mirror, quite immune to it.

"Well, Kitten," Sirius started, bringing the two front legs of the chair back on earth with a loud thud. Hermione just groaned at the nickname. "I think that Prongsie here is right. It's his baby afterall."

She just huffed. "I should've just talked to Lily. She's the only one that can put up with you two pricks."

"Aw, Kitten," Sirius moaned, hand thrown mockingly over his heart. "How you wound me! I know you can't resist my handsomeness."

James snorted. "Moons also puts up with us, Mione. Give him some credit too while you're at it."

She glared at James. "Don't you already have a boyfriend?" This was directed at Sirius.

"Well ..." he pondered. "I guess I do ... but I love how I get under your skin, Kitty."

"Call Crookshanks that," she muttered under her breath, dismissing Sirius as a lost cause.

"Who's this charming Ms Shanks you speak of? A cousin? A sister? A friend?" Sirius pried, James guffawing in the background. He seemed to know who this mysterious, elusive, fouly named girl was.

"A cat. And Ms Shanks is a he, Sirius. Should I book a table for two at the cat park?"

"Well," Sirius seemed unfazed by this revelation. James apparently caught on, anticipating Sirius's next words, laughing even harder, clutching Hermione's shoulder for support. She swatted him away.

"If he doesn't mind handsome, charming black dogs, try the litter box. Maybe they have a table available. We'll just curl up, get cosy, maybe even produce a few half-dog half-cat babies ... " Sirius's grin was wide enough to fit Flich's horrid mothball coattails right now, and James could empty his entire Gringotts vault to see it.

Hermione looked horrified. "You two are massive, disgusting pricks." She left the two laughing madly, probably going to the library or to find Harry.

"Where's Evans?" Sirius asked after his laughing reduced to an occasional snort.

"She's still with my aunt," James had a wide grin on his face. "She's staying there with the kids. My kids. Merlin, Sirius, can you believe it? Me, a dad!"

"You had a higher chance than the rest of us." It was true. Remus, being a werewolf, was adamant on not passing it down. Sirius himself wanted to make sure the Black family line ended with him having no kids, and James had already dreamed up 10 kids with Lily (if she agreed, of course).

"Well, you and Moons can always adopt a child, and I'm pretty sure your brother's going to have kids. They can count as yours," James pointed out, pusing his sliding glasses back.

"Yeah, well ... whatever," Sirius shifted uncomfortably. "What's my god daughter's name? Evans decided it yet?"

"She did!" James's eyes light up like a Christmas tree. "Lillian Marie Potter. I think she chose it because it sounds like Lily or something, but it's great!"

"Well -" Sirius started, but a high-pitched scream from down below startled him. He and James exchanged startled looks. "I should go check that out."

*****

Welcome to the most awaited, most dreaded part of the story ... The Author's Note!

This'll be a quick one, promise.
1. Do point out plotholes and grammatical inconsistencies, (if you see 'em, which you prolly won't, but still) 'cause I detest proofreading, and sadly, don't have anyone to do it for me! And I'm a lazy bum.

2. It's the 80th chapter peeps! All thanks to ur ❤️. Keep on ❤️ing this story!

And lastly ...
What goes up but never comes down?

The amount of read this story's getting!
You guys are truly amazing, incredible and Awesome with a capital A. And we're soon gonna cross 9k!
That rhymes!

See you in the next chapter!