28

"Now what do we do? We only know it's near Enscombe boutique. We don't even know his friend's name, for Merlin's sake!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Maybe we should ask around?" Smith suggested unhelpfully.

"How? Like, 'oh hi, we're just a few witches and wizards running from two very powerful wizards, while trying to defeat one of those wizards. Do you know where we can find the witch who is also on the run like us?" Hermione ranted.

"Personally, they'll think your barmy, Kitten. It'll be better to just ask for a place to kip," the infuriating voice of Sirius Black came from behind them. With him were Regulus and a girl with very sparkly blonde hair.

"Will you give it a rest! My name's not Kitten," Hermione snapped irritably.

"Hey Reggie, I just wanted to ask, where are we supposed to go?" Smith stepped forward.

Regulus gestured for the sparkly blonde girl to lead the way, which she did without hesitation. There was a powerful aura around her, like even if she wore a ridiculous chicken costume and danced in the middle of the street, Smith could bet a thousand galleons that no-one would dare to laugh.

"Oi mate, stop daydreaming or else you'll be left behind," Regulus shouted over his shoulder, upon noticing Smith wasn't with them.

He quickly scrambled to cover ground.

The sparkly girl, (what was her name-Zebra?), opened a door, ans led them inside. "No-one will be able to find us, it's protected with a fidelius charm, I'm the secret keeper."

"Thanks Lenora darling," Sirius winked at her, taking in the room.

"Hey Len?" Reggie asked. "Any ideas about breaking into the Manor?"

"I have one, yes," Lenora answered. "But it's quite risky, and there's a slight chance of being successful."

"That's why we're here dear," Sirius smirked. "To take risks."

All ignored him. Hermione gave a short snort of laugh.

Sirius smiled smugly.

"One of you can pose as my brother. I'm supposed to be there for his and Narcissa's wedding," Lenora scrunched her nose in disgust.

"What -- Cissa's getting married? When?" Regulus asked, quite surprised.

"I'm sure you didn't read about it. Being on the run and all. It was all over the Prophet." Lenora rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I have to attend that boring wedding, courtesy of my parents, but I can smuggle one of the boys in. The rest of you can disguise yourself as Death Eaters."

"Death Eaters? No fucking way!" Sirius exclaimed.

"They are the only ones allowed in. They don't permit the Order members to attend, unfortunately," she rebuked.

"Harsh," Sirius pouted.

All rolled their eyes. Hermione snorted again.

"So we need to keep a regular watch on the gates of Malfoy Manor. Then we can choose any Death Eater we want," Hermione smiled.

Lenora gave an approving nod.

"Turquoise lad with me. Rest of you together. Don't draw attention to yourself. Now get some sleep. Bedrooms upstairs. Name's written on the door," Lenora shooed them.

"Wait a minute," Smith said. "Why did you call me turquoise lad if you knew my name?"

"The same way you called me 'sparkly girl'."

Smith spluttered.