"I kinda want a boy." I said.

"I want a girl." Dom said. That was kind of a surprise.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yep. It's so many niggas in this family and I want a lil princess to spoil." He said.

"Aaww." I said. That just made my heart melt.

"Well I want a boy." John said crossing his arms over his chest. I swear he ready to be a uncle more than anything in this world. It's the cutest thing ever.

"Another lil bad ass boy running around here causing chaos." Jermaine said laughing.

"Aye that's what them Carter boys are known best for. Trouble." Marcus pitched in.

I just shook my head. "I just want a healthy happy little baby. It doesn't matter what it is." I said.

"Yeah, as long as it's healthy." Dom said.

***

"Are you ready to see your baby?" The doctor asked me putting the gel on my belly. May I add it was cold as freak.

"Yes." Dom and I said in unison.

We looked on the screen as she searched for the baby and there it was. A small little thing. "That's your baby." She said.

"Aaww, it's so little." I said. Dom just looked at the screen as if he was so proud.

"That's my baby in there." He said proudly. Holding my hand.

She let us hear the heart beat and tears just started flowing. It all started to hit me now. I'm really pregnant. And I'm really about to be someone's MOTHER.

"Is this your first child?" She asked us.

"Yes." We said.

"I can tell. You're gonna do just fine." She said.

"When will we be about to find out the sex of the baby?" Dom asked.

"Well your wife is about 8 weeks now. So in about 10 weeks." She said.

I giggled at the term "wife". That's the first time I've ever been called his wife. "Thank you. My wife and I can't wait." Dom said proudly. He really like that little role he just played. Like we married for real.

"Okay I'll be back with your prenatal vitamins and your babies first picture. After that you're free to go." She said, then she smiled and walked out.

"Your wife huh?" I said smirking.

"She said it." Dom said.

"And you played along." I said.

"Well it's not like it's not gonna happen. We'll be married... Sooner than later baby" he said.

I just smiled nodding to myself.

"You still want to right? That hasn't changed has it?" He asked.

"Nah that hasn't changed. We done been through some bullshit but that's all in the past now. We will get married one day. Whenever we feel as though we're ready." I said holding his hand.

"Good." He said giving me a kiss.

The doctor walked back in and she gave us our babies first picture and my prenatal vitamins and then we left.

We went straight to Jayden and Shenika house to get my stuff. Dom was trying to get me moved back in QUICK.

I unlocked the door with my key and we walked in to Jayden and Shenika damn near fuckin on the couch. They were surprised I walked in on them. "Aight fuck round and be the next ones expecting a baby round hea!" I said throwing my keys on the table.

"Damn hoe. Just walk in on people." Shenika said fixing her boobs in her shirt.

"Yeah you can't give people no notice?" Jayden said wiping the corners of his mouth.

"Nah I like seeing that freaky shit." I said walking to the room I was staying in.

"Freaky hoe." Shenika yelled.

"Man what's up Dom. Congrats on the baby." I heard Jayden say.

"Thanks man." Dom said.

Shenika came back into my room. "So hoe. What's going on?" She asked closing the door and sitting on the bed.

"Chile. We back together. He said he gon take care of me and the baby." I said as I began to pack my stuff.

"How did he react when you told him though?"

"Girl he was happy. He actually calmed me down. He told me everything was gonna be okay and he not going nowhere and I need to come back home."

"Aww. That's so sweet. He still a punk ass. But he my in law." She said.

I started laughing. "Our folks took it well."

"For real? I thought Jonathan was gon shoot his ass in the chest."

"Me too! I was scared as hell. But you know Jonathan wouldn't do anything to hurt my feelings so he spared Dom ass."

"True. But I'm happy for y'all."

"Thank you." I was finished packing all my bags and Shenika helped me drag them down the hall.

"This everything?" Dom asked getting up.

"Yeah." I said breathing hard.

"Aight. Sit down while me and Jay go put this in the car." He said picking up the bags. His muscles was flexing and them tattoos were showing. I got so turned on I just had to have a seat!

After they put all my bags in the car they came back in and I said good bye to Jayden and Shenika.

****

"Done." I said as I finished unpacking all my stuff.

The house was smelling so good. Dom was in the kitchen cooking. I walked in the kitchen and he had fixed a plate.

"I cooked you dinner." He said grabbing my hand and sitting me down at the table putting the plate in front of me.

The plate was pretty big.. Now I know I'm a little chubby but that plate was a plate for a damn football player. "Why so much food?" I asked. How the hell am I supposed to eat all this?

"Baby you eating for two now." He said.

"The baby ain't even big yet. This is too much food." I said pushing the plate away a little.

"Okay. Well eat as much as you can." He said scooping up food on the fork and putting it to my mouth. "For the baby." He said smiling at me.

"You gon use the baby to make me eat your food?" I said shaking my head.

"Yeah if that's what's gonna make you eat this food. Come on I was slaving over that stove!" He said trying to be dramatic.

I just bust out laughing. "These next 8 1/2 months are gonna be long." I said before I started eating the food.

"You and me mama." He said giving me a kiss.