Pretty Woman

As Yoongi wakes up, he can already tell by the sunlight streaming through the room, that it's midday. He's slept the morning away, which is OK, he'll be doing that for months on tour since he will always be up late. He looks over at the small sleeping body next to him and can't help but laugh to see her sprawled across the duvet, half covered, half uncovered; her bare leg wrapped around the blanket. She's sleeping noisily with her mouth open, but somehow still manages to look adorable. He smiles, and bites his lip as he rolls over towards her hoping to wake her and accuse her of snoring.

He reaches up and touches her shoulder gently, to try to wake her. She groans and rolls her body away from him, mumbling something about "Jagiya." She called him that last night when she asked to go to bed, it's an endearing term. It let him know she was playing her role but in that moment he wasn't sure of his own intentions. He wasn't sure if he was clear in his role. He sent her to bed and came to bed only when he thought she would be asleep. He wanted to avoid seeing her, but there is something comforting about being next to her, something that makes him feel good, and he doesn't want to deny himself that feeling.

She must be still playing the role now even in her half sleep state. He's managed to find himself quite the professional, he thinks, as he stares at her. She makes a funny grunt in her sleep and he laughs a little louder as he reaches out to touch her back and shake her awake. She swats her hand behind her body, trying to shake him off. He leans closer, hovering his head above her ear as she's turned away from him and he says softly in a low tone.

"Jagiya, time to get up. We are going shopping today."

He waits. She turns her head to him quickly, eyes wide open and he pulls back and smiles at her as if he knew that would wake her. She studies him, almost scanning him quickly and trying to judge his thoughts.

"What time is it?" she asks, rubbing her eyes.

"After 3," he guesses, looking over at the clock to see he's almost exactly right. She frowns as she looks up at him and then closes her eyes again. He stares at her curiously, wondering if she got up earlier and reapplied make up, her eyelashes look so full and dark. Her eyes remain closed, and she pouts her full lips.

"I'm hungry. Can we eat first?" He considers.

"We can get something to eat at the shop." She opens her eyes, surprised. She stammers as she tries to ask a question clearly out of her character.

"You said we wouldn't be able to go out to dinner, we shouldn't be seen out together," she reminds him. He shakes his head.

"The shop I'm going to will only be open to me. The designer opens the showroom specifically for me, and if we want food, they'll get it," he explains. It's not bragging, because it's true. He spends so much money on designer clothing that they would put on a private multi-course dinner if he asked. They make money off of his connection whether he buys clothing or they give him free clothing, because just him being photographed wearing it means a huge spike in their sales. There is no request too outlandish from him.

"Go get in the shower, I'll use the one in the front bathroom and we can go, soon," he says jumping up. She sits up on her elbows from under her pile of covers.

"What do I wear?" He turns to look back at her.

"It doesn't matter, wear joggers. Something easy to take off," he says putting on his slides. She sits all the way up with a bewildered look.

"Huh?" He looks over and smiles as if he realizes she's unaware what they're actually doing today.

"They're going to fit clothes selected for you, and you'll need to try them on. Why do you think I asked for your measurements at HYBE?" She shakes her head.