I looked down at my hand and saw the Moon Ring.

"Why don't we have a preview." I said pointing at Serena's Moon Ring.

"Of course, we can creat the effect of a Full Moon with the Moon Ring." Mimmi said.

"I'm in, need to know if you going to get in Trouble this time." Alex said.

"Oh, thanks Alex." I said.

"You can't be serious, or we could wait until the Real Full Moon, how long is that again, you'll be so attached to your legs by then, you wouldn't want to get rid of them." Serena said which made me and Alex Snicker a bit.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Are you certain you want to do this?" Rita said.

"I need to know what is going to happen the next Full Moon, if I'm going to be a danger to anyone."  I said looking at Alex.

"What if he becomes a danger right now?" Ondina said.

"That's why we're doing it this way." I said.

"Because if it happens we can just stop it." Mimmi said.

"Which is the best part of using a Moon Ring." Alex said.

"Bingo." I said.

"I still don't like it." Ondina said.

"When do you like anything?" Alex muttered.

"You ready?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said.

Then there was a vision of Mako, then a cave like the Moon entrance to the Moon Pool. I walked in and saw a large room with something in it.

"There's something here, Powerful, what the Heck." I said.

"We need to stop." Ondina said.

"What is it Zac?" Alex said.

"It feels like a crap ton of Power going through it, I think it's enough, Serena." I said and Serena Stop.

"You okay?" Alex said.

"Yeah, Rita any ideas?" I said.

"I don't know, we have Never been on Mako." Rita said.

"Which means we have to go see if it's Real or not, Alex, Serena come on." I said.

"We're going with you." Ondina said.

"Need an invite." I said.

"We are not going to let you run around Mako without us." Ondina snapped.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We get to Mako and drive off so we can go find this place.

Alex and I were at the front, Serena was behind us and Mimmi and Ondina was at the back. I knew Alex was still worried about me, Hell what can I say I'm crazy in Love with Alex as she is with me.

I head onland more hopeful to find that Damn place.

"What are we going to do once we find it?" Alex said.

"Find out if it is Dangerous, if it is we find a way to stop it, Permanently." I said.

"I'm in." Serena said.

"Is that a wish?" Ondina said.

"Yes, it is we need to know what the heck we are dealing with." I said.

"He's right, we need to know." Mimmi said.

I really am starting to like Mimmi more than Ondina. But it feels like something more than that. But what?