"Your small pet is right besides our room. We can make his nights a bit more exciting, perhaps make him loose some sleep while I fuck our Jiminies nice little ass and-"

"You're such a horny fucker. If I can't walk in the morning you have to carry me!" Jimin now huffed, crossing his arms while Taehyung pouted a bit.

"That's so much work.. How about I bring you breakfast in the morning instead and carry you a bit on my back while we're out?"

"sounds agreeable to me" Hoseok mumbled, nudging Jimins side who hummed a bit.

"Agreed."

The first day, unpacking, getting to know the hotel and lastly dinner.

Jungkook took a good look around once most of the students ate dinner, spotting Yoongi on an table staring at his phone, though didn't join him and instead sat down with the other's.

He kept looking towards Yoongi, making sure the smaller actually ate something and wasn't just staring at his phone the whole time.

It still was confusing himself, how he started to somehow care about the smallers well being.
First he didn't give a shit and now he was even trying to make sure Yoongi was eating dinner.

He still hadn't had a damn clue why though, he still wanted to get his revenge, yet he couldn't help but absolutely adore the smaller whenever he just looked at him.

Maybe just a small crush?
On his victim though ? Seemed a bit ridiculous.

Yet there Jungkook was, awake at 1am, staring at the ceiling and thinking of none other than Min Yoongi.

Was he getting insane? Somehow felt like it.
The more he thought of the smaller the more unholy some thoughts got.

How cute the smaller would look while they would make out, how his face would heat up when Jungkook would undress him, how adorable he'd sound when Jungkook would rapidly thrust inside him to the point of overstimulation. The imagination was good enough for Jungkook to nearly jerk off only to slap himself as he realized that he wasn't in the right mind.

The sound of the slap waking up Hoseok who now stared at Jungkook half asleep, not sure what was going on.

"Dude.. What's going on?"

"sorry hobi.. Continue sleeping." Jungkook apologized, quickly going to sleep himself.

Breakfast, followed by some seightseeing.

Jungkook and his friends the whole time joking around, running around and even playing some stupid games, not even listening to what the professor told them.

Finally they had some time for themselves, the small town luckily having some stores to buy from as well as the big market.

Everyone explored the town, trying some of the foods, having their fun, though Jungkook noticed that a specific someone kept walking around alone.

"Hey guys.. I'm gonna visit my pet, you have your fun" Jungkook excused himself, quickly following Yoongi who walked in an small store.

Jungkook now looked the smaller up and down for a second, completely checking him out from behind before he carefully placed one of his hands on Yoongis lower back.

"Walking around all alone? Isn't that a bit dangerous?"

"dangerous..? That's not dangerous, this town is so peaceful the worst thing that can happen here is that your food may be too spicy." Yoongi responded casually, not minding Jungkook who kept his hand on his back.

Jungkook could only smile a bit, watching the smaller who kept looking around.

He simply followed Yoongi after that, not letting the smaller alone even though the smaller seemed rather irritated why Jungkook kept following him.

Still staring, eyes not leaving the small body in front of him until he catches those cat like eyes staring at something.

".. Do you want some?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi hesitantly nodding his head, about to take out his wallet when Jungkook already walked off without him.

"Kook I didn't give you the money yet, you-"

"It's my treat" Jungkook only said, having to smile a bit as he looked at Yoongis small frown that quickly dissappeared when Jungkook held the cotton candy in front of him.

Sitting on an small wall, both eating some cotton candy and starting to talk about endless of stupid stuff.

"I guess they really like each other but are somehow too stupid to realize it themselves." Jungkook sighted out, leaning a bit back

"That's kinda sad.. They fuck around, yet can't admit to their feelings." Yoongi mumbled, glancing towards Jungkook who only could hum in agreement.

Yoongi didn't wanna bring it up again, his and Jungkooks past now that it seemed so peaceful between them. Yet he still felt like he had to properly apologize for what he had done.

".. So.. After high-school you've done pretty well.. Do you know what you wanna do after college?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook nodding his head with a small smile.

Jungkook was pretty sure of his future.

"I'm gonna work at my father's company, probably am gonna take over it once I have enough experience, earn shit tons of money.."

However, as he looked at Yoongi he had to think of a future with the smaller.
Being boyfriends, getting married, coming back home from an stressing day of work to then get greeted by his small kitten like husband who'd cheer him back up.
Gosh was he craving to live out that imagination somehow.