Two nights, three days in total.
Jeju-Island. No clubbing, no parties, just calm and very boring activities.

Yoongi was kinda happy about the trip.
Travelling around could be stressful but knowing that everything was organized by someone else was kinda chill.

A week.
A whole week he had spend without Jungkook, by now.
The taller kept his distance from him somehow, however Yoongi still could feel the intense stare Jungkook had on him inside the classroom.

It only took a week and there everyone already sat on the bus, on their way to the ship.

"Jungkook.. Kook look at this." Hoseok said, holding his phone towards the younger who kept staring towards his left, Yoongi sitting just a few seats to his left.

"Hm.. Yeah yeah I'm looking"

On the deck it was chilling, everyone enjoying the view and some buying themselves some snacks indoors.

Jungkook and his group stood outside, taking in the view, most of them taking photos and joking around trying to brighten the mood since they all knew this wasn't gonna be an super exciting trip they hoped for.

Jungkook looked around, eyes moving to the smaller male who stood alone on one of the reilings, staring down at the water.

A simple excuse when Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung went inside and there Jungkook had his chance to finally talk alone to Yoongi.

He wasn't sure what to say, neither how to exactly explain his behavior but he knew damn well that he wanted to keep the smaller closer to himself.

"Enjoying the view kitten?"

Yoongi looked up, now making eye contact with Jungkook, looking at him rather unsure after they hadn't really talked for an whole week after the small incident.

"It's.. Nice I guess.."

"Have you ever been to jeju island before?"

"Never, what about you?"

"One time.. Not a very exciting place to be honest."

Yoongi nodded his head, looking back at the view, not really saying anything since he wasn't sure why Jungkook again was acting like this.

Heavy gusts of winds, followed by some raindrops which started to become more and more, until a heavy rain came down on them.

Most stormed inside, Jungkook taking a look at the smaller before swiftly wrapping an arm around the males waist and pushing him towards the doors that lead inside as well.

Standing inside they now tried to dry themselves off, both going towards the bathroom.

Not one word was said.
Jungkook drying his hair before grabbing some of the paper towels to quickly dry Yoongis face with it.

Having an intense stare at the smallers facial features, carefully wiping the raindrops off his face and licking his own lips when he again looked down at Yoongis lips.

".. Why do you act like that?"

It was a sudden question from Yoongi that made Jungkook slip out of his thoughts.
He didn't answer, probably because he didn't know it himself.

"Let's buy something to eat. I'm getting hungry"

With that Jungkook simply walked out, Yoongi following him a bit hesitant since he still wasn't sure what was happening.

"What do you want?"

"..hm?"

"Choose something" Jungkook said pointing at the different options they could choose, the smaller blinking a few times as he tried to understand why Jungkook suddenly was acting so nice again.

"kitten I'm waiting. Either you choose something or I'll choose something for you!" the bunny boy spoke after an minute, Yoongi quickly pointing at something and looking back at the taller.

"Can I.. Get that perhaps?"

A small nod and finally Jungkook ordered, walking towards a smaller table and sitting down, making some gestures for Yoongi to sit down as well.

It was so confusing.
First bullying him. Then ignoring him and now acting all nice again.

"Jungkook..i don't get why you're so nice again.. Is this some kind of joke I don't get? Perhaps a prank?"

".. A prank?.. I just.. Feel like it. That's it. There's no real explanation." The male shrugged, pushing some more food in his face and letting out a small sight when he looked at Yoongi who didn't even touch his food yet.

" Kitten, eat your food now. I don't Wanna get annoyed because of something as stupid as you refusing to eat now."

"I'm not refusing to eat I'm just thinking.." Yoongi now said, slowly starting to eat as well, sometimes looking over to Jungkook who seemed to be pretty satisfied with his food choice.