Thirteen

"Well well sweetheart, you're gonna make it real hard to concentrate on making dinner in those," Austin said while I walked towards him in my black silky pajama shorts and matching silk top.

I felt my cheeks heating up at his words as I walked between his legs, his rough hands slowly rubbing up the back of my thighs while his eyes sat glued on mine, the both of us smiling at each other as I wrapped my arms around his neck leaning down to press a small kiss against his perfect lips. I held them there for a moment before starting to chuckle as his hands slid under my shorts giving my ass a small squeeze followed by a moan as I bit on my bottom lip.

"Please tell me you're wearing something under these sexy things" he said, my eyes locked with his sparkling irises as I contemplated whether or not I wanted to tease him any further.

"Of course baby" I smirked as he bit on his bottom lip.

"Mmmm like what?" he asked as I giggled.

"Guess you'll have to wait till later if you want to find out" I said through a small smirk, my lips slowly moving in to press against his, my heart skipping a beat as he kissed me back softly and slowly.

I wrapped my arms around him tighter pulling my body closer to him, his hands sliding from off of my ass as they slid up to my lower back, his tongue gracefully grazing mine as I quietly moaned against his lips. The feeling of everything only intensified after I had told him that I wanted to be with him like that again and it was one of the best fucking decisions I had ever made, but it still didn't change the fact that we still had things to talk about and they were still lingering close enough in the back of my mind to constantly remind me that they wouldn't go away until they were spoken out loud.

"Sweetheart?" Austin said, pulling away from me slowly, his hands coming up to rest on my cheeks, his thumbs slowly rubbing over my skin as he looked into my eyes with worry boiling intensely on the surface.

"Yeah?" I asked confused for a second until it hit me that he could probably tell my mind had briefly wandered off to somewhere besides in the moment.

"Everything okay?" he asked, his worrisome look only intensifying as I took in a breath and gave him a smile while pressing a soft kiss to his soft lips.

"Everything is amazing baby more than amazing. I am here with you, the man I love more than anything and there is nothing that would ever make me want to change my mind on that. However..." I said with a smirk, his eyebrows raising as I started to giggle.

"If I don't eat soon, hungry Madds is going to come out and we both know she isn't our favorite" I smiled watching as relief flooded his face, the storm clouds that were hanging in his eyes quickly clearing and replaced with that vibrant glow that always made my insides quiver.

"That is true" he said tilting his head to the side as I rolled my eyes and started pulling away from him, his hand catching mine lacing our fingers together as I easily pulled him up and started to lead him out of the bedroom.

"I can feel you staring at my ass" I laughed looking over my shoulder at him as he shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head.

"I can't even deny it sweetheart" he smirked as I rolled my eyes and shook my head, his hearty laugh drifting towards me as he pulled my hand to slow me down, his arms wrapping around my waist as he lifted me up from behind and placed several soft kisses against my neck.

"I love you so much" he said before softly setting me back down on the floor as I turned to face him with a wide smile.

"I love you so much too baby" I smiled, standing on my toes pressing a soft kiss to his lips before grabbing his hands to guide him into the kitchen, my hands dropping his when we were sandwiched between the stove and the island, my hands resting on my hips as I looked at him with a smile.