Thirty two

We pushed through the door a tornado of electrifying kisses and thundering emotions, our lips greedily begging for more with each passing second as the storm was growing stronger and stronger between us. He pushed the door closed, my back pressing up against it secured by the weight of his body as I pushed his suit jacket off his shoulders letting it land with a thud on the floor. He moaned quietly into my lips as my fingers rushed to free the buttons of his shirt, his own joining in as I anxiously pulled it from his pants and let it flutter to the floor.

Our lips never broke for a second, the both of us struggling to catch our breath as I ran my fingers over his heavily tattooed chest slowly moving them towards the button of his suit pants–his dick already making a tent inside them–when he reached down grabbing my hand in his lacing our fingers together. He gave my hand a tight squeeze before letting it go, the roughness of his calloused fingers running up my arms before sliding to my back making my core drip and my knees go weak in anticipation of what was coming next.

He broke the connection of our lips, his forehead resting gently against mine as he stared deep into my eyes with the burning butane flames that made up his while slowly sliding down the zipper at the back of my dress. Our chests heaved quickly while our hot breaths fanned against each other's cheeks, the wetness from my dripping core starting to sneak down my inner thigh as the zipper finally hit its final resting place. His stare sent shivers down my spine as the dress slowly fell from my body landing in a deep emerald pool around my feet. A shy smile snuck on his lips as he gently slid his calloused fingertips around my waist and melted his lips softly against mine.

My arms wrapped tightly around his neck, his kiss becoming deeper as his tongue slid against mine, his hands sliding underneath my voluptuous ass easily lifting me up. I wrapped my legs tightly around his perfect waist as he carried me towards our bed, our kiss breaking as he sunk his knee into the mattress resting my body softly against the cool sheets. Our gazes stuck together like magnets as I pushed myself towards the middle of the bed, my bottom lip coming between my teeth as I watched him slowly unbutton his pants, his eyes never leaving me for a second while he slid his fingers between the band of his boxers and his skin letting them fall to the ground. I felt my mouth go dry and my core clench at how hard he was for me, his dick standing at perfect attention with the shine of precum resting on his tip.

I started breathing heavy as he started climbing towards me, his knees and hands sinking into the mattress until he got where he wanted. I felt my breath catch in my throat as he lowered himself on me, his hard dick pressing sweetly against my saturated core making the both of us moan as he pressed a sweet kiss to my lips.

"I love you Maddison. So much sweetheart" he murmured, his forehead resting on mine and his eyes closed, his heavy breathing fanning slowly over my rosy cheeks.

"I love you too Austin. I always have and I always will" I said sweetly, a shy smirk tugging at his lips before he pressed them against mine.

Our lips moved slowly, our tongues sliding passionately against each other before he pulled away leaving me craving for more as he slowly trailed them down my jawline towards the sweet spot in the crook of my neck. My hips arched the moment his teeth grabbed gently at my skin, the sensation mind blowing but only getting worse the moment his lips and tongue took their spot. I moaned quietly, my fingernails leaving small indents into his skin as he chuckled against my neck, never missing a beat as he made his way towards my breasts. My eyes squeezed closed as I felt his soft lips wrap around my hard nipple, the tip of his tongue gently flicking against the hard skin before gently rolling it between his teeth giving it a small tug that left my core dripping even more as he left it with a small pop.

My breathing was becoming erratic as he left a long trail of hot wet kisses from one breast to the other, his thumb swiping over the hard nipple as he slowly wrapped his lips around its twin repeating the same mind blowing actions all over again.