Twenty Six

"Sweetheart" he smirked, his bottom lip coming between his teeth while he slid his tattooed hands into the loose fitting gray sweatpants that were dangling from his slim waist. I smiled at him, my body already feeling like it was erupting in flames with the way those ocean blue eyes were dancing over my body as I walked closer to him.

"Yes?" I asked with a smirk, my arms sliding around his naked torso, my plump lips melting against his warm tattooed chest pressing trails of small kisses against his skin.

He slid his hands from his pockets resting them against my waist before letting them slide down towards my plump ass, his fingers grabbing at the fabric of his shirt sliding it up just enough to give his hands perfect access to my skin that was showing from my cheeky black panties. I groaned against his skin at the feeling of his fingertips sinking into my plump skin while his lips pressed softly against the top of my head, my eyes fluttering closed as I pulled my lips from his and rested the side of my head against his warm chest. I let out a comfortable sigh at the sound of his gentle heartbeat, our passionate moment turning quickly to sweet and intimate as he wrapped his arms around me holding me tightly in the middle of our bedroom.

"Maddison, thank you so much for coming back to me" he whispered, his lips pressing gently into the top of my head again making me smile.

"You don't need to thank me baby. I know we were always meant to be back together, it's just right now was our time. Kinda like a redo of our relationship from this point forward" I said turning my head so I was looking up into those perfect baby blues that were already looking down at me.

"And I promise my little snow bunny that this time I'm not going to fuck it up" he smiled, my eyes giving a playful roll before he pressed his lips to the tip of my nose.

"I know you won't baby, I'm not nervous I promise" I smiled while I slowly backed out of his grasp only for his fingers to catch with mine stopping me from going any further.

"But I'm nervous" he said, my eyes widening as I looked at him only to see him start to smile wider.

"Oh yeah, why is that?" I asked quickly playing along with him while his eyes traveled over his jersey.

"This happens to be my favorite Jersey and I know how sometimes milk drips from your mouth when your eating cereal and watching TV" he smirked, making my eyes roll.

"Put a bib on me then" I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Because I'm not taking it off. This also happens to be my favorite Jersey because it's the softest so" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

I let out a loud squeal as he pulled me back to him, smiling at the large smile on his face right before he crashed his lips against mine, the palm of his free hand gently cradling the back of my head as the other dropped to my waist. I moaned into the kiss letting my body completely surrender to him, my entire being feeling as though it was floating away as he slowly slid his tongue between my hungry lips letting his tongue do a slow and passionate dance with my own before pulling it away pressing a chaste kiss against my lips.

"You're so fucking cute you know that? Even when you are being sassy" he chuckled, resting his forehead against mine, his hand drifting from the back of my head while his fingertips traveled down my jawline and his lips pressed a soft kiss against mine.

"I love you" I said in a soft spoken voice, the both of us breaking into small smiles before pressing our lips together again.

"I love you too" he said with a playful smirk letting me know there was more to come and it was clearly something that was going to break this small intimate moment. He had a knack for doing that and I can't blame him because if he didn't I knew I wouldn't have the willpower to do it and we'd be stuck in bed all day...not like I'm sure either of us would mind.