Nineteen

"That was so much fun, but I am fucking freezing" I said with a laugh before pulling my helmet over my head and handing it to Austin who hung it on its spot on the wall. I couldn't help but smile at the smile that came over his face at my words as he slowly walked over towards me pulling off his gloves and placing them on the workbench that was next to me.

I stared deep into his blue eyes as he slowly slid his arm around my waist pulling me close to him, his warm hand coming up to rest on my cold red cheek as he gently ran his thumb over my soft skin. My eyes fluttered closed at the warmth that was radiating through my body at his touch as I took in and let out a sigh before letting my eyes flutter back open to see those amazing blue eyes sparkling and a small smile pulling at the corners of his mouth.

"You look so fucking cute right now" he said, his words making my cheeks turn even more red–if that were even possible–as I reached up to gently run my fingers through his tightly trimmed beard that somehow was home to several droplets of water that must've snuck under his helmet on our ride back home.

"Well I didn't get the nickname Snowbunny for no reason" I said with a laugh as he leaned in and pressed those warm plump pink lips against mine.

"You certainly did not sweetheart" he said as he pulled away from my lips resting his forehead against mine as he gently rubbed my chilly cheek. "You are fucking freezing" he said with a chuckle, both of his hands coming up to rest on my cheeks as he slowly pulled his forehead away.

"Fuck and you're so warm" I said with a laugh as I let my eyes fall closed enjoying the feeling of his strong warm hands instantly warming up my cold cheeks, the sound of his chuckle making the butterflies in my stomach start to do backflips as he slowly pulled his hands away from my cheeks, my eyes slowly opening and becoming engulfed in the soft blue of his.

"How about" he said slowly, that deep soft rasp filling my body with tingles as he grabbed the zipper in his hand slowly starting to pull it down, his lips leaning in closer and closer to mine as he pressed a soft kiss against them.

"We get undressed" he said with a smirk, my cheeks flushing red again as I let out a small giggle. "Get changed into comfy clothes" he said quietly as he slowly slid my heavy black Patagonia jacket from my shoulders and hung it on the hook next to us on the wall.

"I'll start a fire" he said even more seductively, his strong tattooed fingers sinking into the waistband of my snowpants tugging me closer to him, his tantalizing blue eyes staring down at me as he slowly popped the button free and slid down the zipper while the thumb of his other hand gently swiped across the surprisingly warmer skin of my stomach making goosebumps form on my skin.

"And make some hot chocolate" he said with a smile as he started to pull down the heavy pants just a bit before wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up in one motion, a loud laugh escaping from between my lips as he sat me on the workbench.

"And we can cuddle under a warm blanket and watch the snow" he smiled as he gently grabbed my foot resting it on his thigh, his gaze resting on me as he easily unlaced and pulled off one boot followed by the other before sliding off the snow pants adding them to the hooks on the wall.

"What do you think sweetheart?" he asked with a smile moving himself closer to me, my bottom lip coming between my teeth as he rested his hands on my hips, our gazes doing a small waltz as I reached up towards the zipper of his jacket slowly pulling it down, my lips colliding gently against the warmth of his as I felt the zipper pop free.

I slid my hands slowly over his sweatshirt, his fingers sinking deeper into the skin of my waist as he kissed me with more passion, our hot breaths mixing together as we taunted each other to see who would be the first one to make the move to take it further as I slowly pushed his jacket from his shoulders. He let his hands wander from my waist for just an instant, the jacket falling to the ground with a loud thud as he wrapped his arms back around my waist pulling me closer to him.