Sixteen

I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter, my fingers toying with the tiny hairs at the nape of his neck as I pulled myself closer to him, our lips moving together in a torrent of passion, his tongue sliding quickly against my bottom lip as I eagerly separated them allowing for the feeling of his tongue to dance across mine. The intensity was rising by the second, the comfortable and soft heat from the crackling fire mixing with the erotic heat fueled by our passion was becoming unbearable as I felt his hands start to slide towards my black silky shirt tightly gripping to the hem of it while he eagerly started to drag it up my already slightly sticky body.

I separated from his lips, our eyes melted together and our heavy breaths dancing between us as he pulled the shirt from my head tossing it out of his way before reaching up to pull the loose elastic from my hair, my long brown silky locks cascading over my bare shoulders as he smiled.

"You're so beautiful sweetheart, I love you so much" he said in his husky rasp, his hand coming up to cradle my cheek while his thumb gently swiped over my skin before letting his fingers navigate their own way down the side of my neck and over my collarbone before leaning in to let his lips take over.

"I love you so much too baby" I said in a complete daze, my eyes slowly starting to flutter closed as I let my head fall back giving his lips better access to the gentle slope of my neck and the warm skin of my shoulders.

I let out a small moan as his lips melted their way across my skin, my long hairs tickling the middle of my back as he continued his sultry exploration. He carefully kissed every part of my skin careful not to miss a single patch as he moved his way down my neck and towards my chest, my heart hammering heavily in its confines as his rough hands started to slide down my back allowing me to fall back even further to let his lips hungrily explore my soft voluptuous breasts.

I dug my fingers deep into his shoulders as his warm lips circled my hard tit, the feel of his warm tongue slowly circling the small nub sending goosebumps over my skin as I felt his dick grow harder in his jeans, my hips involuntarily moving against him as he moaned. I took in a sharp breath at the feeling of his teeth gently nipping my tit, my fingers sinking deeper into his shoulder as he pulled away with a pop before slowly making his way towards its twin. I moaned at the feeling of his tongue leaving a long wet line between the valley of my breasts before slowly kissing towards the other, his thumb and forefinger eagerly toying with its twin as he wrapped his lips around my tit repeating the same actions as before while stars started to fill the darkness of my closed eyes.

"Austin" I moaned as he tore his lips from my breast while he made his way back up my chest gently kissing over my collarbone and up the incline of my neck, his beard tickling my skin as he softly left a string of wet open mouthed kisses across my jawline before finally resting their plumpness against my own starving lips.

He kissed me soft but with a purpose, his tongue instantly slipping back between my starving lips giving in to every hunger pain I possessed for him as I pulled myself closer, my hard tits pressing against his chest while my hands worked their way up the back of his head to slowly tangle in his short hair. I moaned against his lips as he slid his rough hands over the silky bottoms of my shorts pushing them up so he could feel my skin as he gave my round ass a tight squeeze as I pushed my hips against his growing dick. I felt my core clench as his moans danced through the kiss, my fingers grabbing tighter to his hair as he pulled away from me with panting breaths.

I smiled at him as I started tracing the intricate lines of the dark ink tattooed deep into his skin, my lips quickly following in their wake as I started leaving soft kisses all over his beautiful face, his lips pressing eagerly against my neck as he slowly slid his hands up my body cupping my soft breasts in his palms, his rough thumbs slowly running back and forth over my tits making me moan as I gently nudged his cheek with the tip of my nose before pressing a soft kiss to his red swollen lips.