Thirty Three

"Mmm good morning my beautiful fiancee" a smile tugging at my lips at his sweet wakeup as he pressed soft kisses against that sweet spot on my neck, my core clenching at the feel of his hard dick pressing against my ass making it clear that this morning wasn't going to get started without us rolling between the sheets...which wouldn't be much of a surprise.

To say that we actually got sleep last night was a huge understatement, we actually got anything but. Our lips were too hungry for each other and our bodies were too needy to do anything besides be wrapped up and in each other. Some of the times were sweet and romantic and other times it was just a driving need to feel each other that stemmed from heated lips and wandering hands. But, it didn't matter how we were with each other, it was just as amazing each time and there was never a moment where I thought we were just fucking, there was always some semblance of love and even thinking about it now it made my heart soar.

"Good morning my handsome fiance" I said back with a smile, a small giggle leaving my lips as he gently nibbled on the warm skin of my neck while his hands roamed up to my plump breasts giving them a quick squeeze before gently rolling the hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

My faint laughter started to disappear as his soft nibbles turned to warm wet kisses, his lips taking turns with his teeth as he nipped and sucked my mind crazy. I let out a small moan pressing my ass harder against his dick while he slowly slid his hand down my body, my head turning to look into his hooded eyes as he slowly pressed his index finger against my throbbing nub rubbing hard slow circles against my clit making my heat clench in anticipation for more.

"I love you so much Maddi" he rasped, his warm breath fanning against my skin for just a moment before he pressed his plump lips roughly against mine, the need matching some of our more heated moments from last night as he eagerly slid his tongue between my lips tangling it roughly with mine.

My arm came up to hook around his neck, my fingers tangling in the tiny hairs at the back of his neck as he pulled me closer to him, his palm resting flat against my stomach while his dick found its way between my legs. I moaned into his kiss as he started to slowly move his hips against me, the feel of his shaft brushing against my sensitive heat making my body quiver just as a rush of liquid flooded my entrance.

"Austin" I moaned out quietly, a small chuckle taking over his lips as he let them eagerly explore the gentle slope of my neck and my shoulders.

"I just can't get enough of you" he rasped, his warm breath making goosebumps stand on my skin as a small whimper left my lips, my eyes falling closed for just a moment before they slowly fluttered open.

"I love you" I smiled, my heart skipping a bit as he flashed that sweet smile in my direction as his rough and calloused hand slid down my waist and ran over my thigh.

"I love you too sweetheart" he smirked, his hand sneaking between my ass and his body grabbing his hard dick in his palm as he gently slid the tip against my saturated entrance. "I promise I will keep it in check after this" he chuckled, his lips pressing softly against mine as he slid between my folds, a stifled moan drifting into my lips as he sat himself inside me.

"Make me see stars baby" the small gleam in his eyes turning into a burning fire as he bit on his bottom lip, his eyes hungrily devouring mine as if he couldn't get enough of me as he tightly gripped my hip.

"Fuck" he rasped before crashing his lips against mine, his fingers sinking deep into the skin of my hip while he pounded his dick inside me, the sounds of our slapping skin immediately filling the room.

He pulled away from my lips, his breathing already rough and jagged as he squeezed my hip tighter. I moved my body slightly giving him better access to my heat from behind, a loud moan leaving both of our lips as he sank deeper inside me. I looked over my shoulder with hooded eyes and parted lips, my eyes catching his for just a moment before he let them rest on my ass shaking with each thrust while his dick sank deep inside me. He let out a low groan, his lip coming between his teeth as he let his head fall and his eyes flutter shut.