Twenty Five

His tongue swirled with mine in a torrent of passion, the desire from both of us to be with each other building rapidly as the seconds ticked by. I knew that right now it was going to be a mix of making beautiful fucking love to each other as well as just extinguishing the fire that was burning deep in the pit of both of our stomachs. He kissed me deeper, his tongue battling for dominance with mine that I happily gave him, his hands grabbing at the hem of his shirt that was hastily thrown over my shoulders pulling it over my head without hesitation and tossing it carelessly to the floor. I felt the vibration of a small groan coming from his lips, his rough yet gentle hands instantly cupping my voluptuous breasts giving them a small squeeze before letting his calloused thumbs have their way with my erect nipples.

Strings of moans fell from my lips from the feeling of him rolling and pulling my nipples between his fingers, my body feeling as though shockwaves were coursing through it with each touch while continuous surges of fucking wetness pooled at my already saturated entrance. I pulled my lips away from his letting my head fall back, my hands resting gently on his shoulders as he attached his perfect plump lips to the warm skin of my neck. My bottom lip came between my teeth while he slowly made his way down the gentle slope of my neck, both sucking and biting the entire way no doubt leaving small fucking marks of possession that would disappear shortly after our moment ceased. I let out a small groan of disapproval when his hands left the softness of my breasts, their roughness sliding gently over my sides towards my back allowing me to lean back further pressing my seeping heat against him while his lips continued their downward exploration to my perky breasts.

A small hiss escaped from between my lips at the feel of his tongue cascading through the valley of my breasts like a path of fire that ignited my entire body, my nails digging into his shoulders as he made his way towards my erect nipple. My walls clenched the moment his lips circled it, his tongue gently flicking against the hardened bud only making it harder before giving it a gentle nip with his teeth making my body shudder in his lap. I felt his dick twitch against my heat, my walls clenching in response while he slowly abandoned one and made his way over towards its twin giving it the same exact attention as he just did, my mind feeling like it was going to explode from the indescribable pleasure that I was feeling before he finally started to make his way towards my lips leaving my tingling breasts left begging for more.

He attached his lips back to mine with a desperation, almost as if he was starving for them the entire time he was away, his hands gravitating down towards my plump ass giving it a tight squeeze making me moan into the kiss before pulling away resting my forehead against his breathing heavy and we haven't even fucking started. I let my eyes dance with his, his hands wandering over the soft skin of my plump ass, the both of us sharing in a small smile before pressing our lips together again, our tongues slowly twisting together while I grabbed for the hem of his shirt slowly pulling it over his exquisitely tattooed and perfect body. His lips left mine and his hands left my body for just a second, but that second felt like the longest one of my life, before we came back together, our lips picking up right where they left off while his hands rested on the deep curves of my hips.

I kissed him longer, my body sliding away from his just a bit allowing my hands to freely run over his warm tattooed body, my fingernails just barely grazing his skin making small goosebumps rise in their wake. I taunted him for just a moment before pulling my lips away from his, his head instantly falling back against the cushions while my lips made their way over his beard and down his neck, gravitating to his favorite spot right where the bison horn met the eagle wing. I started sucking gently on the skin leaving a small red mark before grabbing the skin with my teeth giving it a gentle tug that made his dick twitch and a small groan escape from between his lips. I smiled against his skin making my way down his neck pausing just briefly giving the bison skull tattooed on the front of his neck ample attention before letting my lips navigate their way down his heavily tattooed torso. I licked, kissed and nipped my way down his body, my own body slowly sliding from his lap until I was kneeling between his legs, my fingers sinking deep into the waistband of his pants and boxers giving them a decent tug to let him know what I wanted.