Thirty One

I pulled away from his delectable lips, my forehead gently resting against his as we both fought to catch our breaths, shy yet extremely sweet smiles lingering on our red swollen lips while he slowly ran his heavily tattooed hand over the top of my thigh. I let out a happy sigh when his eyes melted into mine, my hand coming up to rest on his cheek while my thumb slid over the softness of his short beard, my body warming as I felt him lean into my touch before he softly pressed a kiss against my lips, holding it for just a few moments before pulling away with a small pop that echoed in the back of the car.

"I think we're here sweetheart" he muttered, his voice coming out just a little louder than a whisper, his hand covering mine as he gently pulled it away from his cheek, our fingers webbing together as I started to giggle.

"You sure did a good job at distracting me from finding out where we were going" I laughed, smiling as he gently bit down on his bottom lip, his lust filled eyes hanging heavily on me as he pulled me towards him. My smile began to disappear as I watched his lip slowly fall from between his teeth while his hooded eyes stayed glued against me, my body breaking out into an inferno as he nudged my cheek with the tip of his nose before pressing his soft pillow like lips against my jaw line leaving sweet tender kisses along it as he made his way towards my ear.

"I told you this was going to be the best part of your night sweetheart" his raspy voice rang through my ear, my body breaking out into wave after wave of tingles that only intensified as he drug my earlobe through his teeth giving it a small tug before letting it spring free.

"I don't know how any of this could get any better baby" I said in a barely there voice, my eyes just fluttering open after the small yet sexy maneuver he just pulled to see a small smile on his lips and that sparkle that I fell in love with dancing in his eyes.

"After you Madds" he smiled, clearly averting my statement as the driver swung open the door, a few scattered flakes making their way inside landing against the seat, their crisp whiteness vibrant against the black leather only for a moment before melting away.

"Thank you" I smiled at the driver, my eyes focused on the semi-shoveled sidewalk that I stepped onto before looking up to take in my surroundings which only made my heart stop beating and my hand come up to cover my lips as I fought back the tears that were threatening to break from my eyes.

"I hope those are happy tears Madds" Austin rasped, his voice low as he stepped behind me, his hands slowly running over my hips pulling me back towards him as he pressed a soft gentle kiss into the crook of my neck.

"They are" I smiled, letting the tears finally roll down my cheeks as I rested back against his chest. "Austin baby, this is perfect" I said turning towards him, his hands brushing against the soft fabric of my dress as I spun around in his arms.

"I remember how much you loved it here" he said gazing down at me with a sweet smirk as he pressed his lips to my forehead. "And I remember how much I loved it here because of you" he said in a whisper.

"Austin" I smiled, my bottom lip trembling as he smiled down at me.

"Just like the first time I took you here sweetheart" he chuckled. "Those cheeks all rosy from the wind, your hair dusted with the perfect amount of snow, those beautiful eyes filled with so much excitement. Fucking beautiful Madds always" he said, his hands leaving my hips as he cupped my face in his palms, his thumbs gently wiping at the wet stains on my cheeks before gently pressing a kiss to my lips.

"I love you" I said through a smile, those three words seeming to be the only ones that seemed to fit this moment. I felt a fire tickle my insides as he smiled back at me, my hands coming up to rest on his chest as he leaned in for a soft kiss.