Seventeen

"Hey sweetheart" Austin whispered into my ear before gently pressing a kiss against it while his warm hand started to rub from the dip in my waist down to my thigh his thumb gently roaming over my smooth skin as he started pressing small warm kisses against my jawline.

"Still. So. Tired" I said in a small whine making him chuckle that deep raspy chuckle sending quakes of tingles to shudder through my body as he started wandering his warm kisses down my neck making me moan.

Fuck. He was always the best at fucking wake-up's.

"You want to sleep a little longer sweetheart?" he rasped, his hand sliding back up my waist and over my stomach pulling me closer to him as he continued to hungrily indulge on the skin of my neck.

I didn't answer for a minute, my body too involved in the amazing feel of his lips against my neck and the feel of his warm body resting against mine to even think of how I wanted to respond to him. I let my eyes stay closed as he continued to ravish my skin, small goosebumps forming in the wake of his wandering lips. I squirmed in his warm embrace pressing my plump ass against his semi making him groan against my skin before turning in his arms. I rested both of my hands on his cheeks, pressing my lips tightly against his while he instantly wrapped me tightly in his arms.

I moaned slightly at how quickly the intensity was growing between us, our tongues battling for dominance with each other while they tangled together in a fury of ecstasy and love. I took in a small gasp of air as I felt his lips leave mine, their greedy need for more of my body growing as they hastily roamed over my jawline once again taking possession of my warm neck. I moaned loudly as I felt his arm slide down my body, his strong hand gripping onto my leg as he easily brought it over his waist, the tip of his hard dick pressing against my saturated core.

"I love you Maddison" he whispered in hot feathery breaths against my sweaty neck, his hand sliding down between our bodies as he swiftly lined up his hard dick with my seeping entrance.

"I love you too Austin" I said through already bated breaths, a moan leaving my lips as he slid his rock hard dick between my already swollen walls instantly thrusting against in me in slow sweet movements making me see stars amidst the fireworks that were bursting against my closed lids.

I let my hand wander down his body resting on his muscular forearm as he started thrusting against me harder, my fingers digging deep into his skin as he held tightly to my waist, our heavy breaths echoing in the space between us matching with the sound of slapping skin as I let out a loud moan.

"Fuck Austin baby, harder" I moaned, the need to feel his tip slamming against my sweet spot becoming an insatiable as I clutched to him tightly, my head falling back exposing my neck that his lips instantly attached too as I started rocking my hips in perfect rhythm with his.

I let out a small whimper at the feel of his teeth grabbing onto my skin, his hand wandering from my hip towards my ass holding it gently in his grasp before giving it a tight squeeze, red marks from his fingertips sure to linger behind as he rolled over pulling me on top of him. I hovered over him, my hips slowly grinding back and forth on his rock hard dick, our eyes heavily resting on each other as his strong hands slowly explored the new view of my body.

"So fucking beautiful sweetheart" he said in that soft raspy whisper while he moved his hands slowly up my thighs, his fingertips gliding up my sweaty torso before his hands cupped my supple breasts.

I moaned as he kneaded them slowly, his calloused thumbs brushing over my erect buds sending a new wave of pleasurable quakes through my body as I started riding him faster, my hands coming up to run through my hair as I started bouncing faster on his dick.