"Nothing."

Class started, Jungkook still keeping an eye on the two as if to try and figure out what they spoke about.

"Hey where are you going?" Jimin asked as he looked at Jungkook who dragged Yoongi with him outside the building.

Yoongi could only follow, nearly falling a few times and ending up in an empty corner.

"What did you talk about?" Jungkook only asked, Yoongi blinking a few times since he expected something else.

".. Uh.. I gave him my notes from Friday."

"And after that? Did you speak about something else?" Jungkook kept asking, staring intensely at Yoongi.

"not really.."

Jungkook looked him up and down, letting out a small sight and rubbing his temples.
He felt stupid in that moment.
Why was he feeling jealous of their small conversation.
He didn't like how he didn't know what they talked about.

".. You're good?"Yoongi asked a bit irritated after Jungkook didn't say anything after that and just kept thinking.

".. Huh? I-yeah.. You-I mean, fuck off... Fucking hell what am I saying.."Jungkook sighted out, holding back the urge to slap himself and looking back at Yoongi who looked pretty lost at him.

"What's going on here?" Jimins voice appeared, putting his hands on Jungkooks shoulders and shaking the taller a bit as if to get him out of his thoughts.

"Kook join us! Taehyung brought some of those expensive snacks he imported from the Netherlands."

"Hm.. Yeah. Sure." Jungkook said, again looking at Yoongi before walking off with Jimin.

"..here without your small pet?" Taehyung asked a bit surprised as Jungkook sat down.

"Yeah he.. Deserves an break after I just told him off." The taller lied, looking around the group, making eye contact with Hoseok for a second before again focusing on Taehyung.

"too bad.. I even got something especially just for him."

"Huh? Why would you do that?" Jungkook asked, Jimin looking just as confused.

"You aren't usually that nice." Jimin commented, having a small pout on his lips.

"Well pets do deserve treats sometimes!" Taehyung said trying to defend himself.

"Yeah but only if they're good and he's not!" Jimin argued, Taehyung and him staring each other down as if arguing without words.

Lunch break was so.. Peaceful.
It was nearly boring how peaceful it felt to Jungkook.
To Yoongi it was rather nice, no screaming or too loud laughs. Nothing that bothered him too much.
What did bother him now was that he was completely alone and felt a bit shut off from everyone else.

Nobody to talk to, nobody who spoke to him or gave him any kind of attention.
He simply existed.

Another day, Jungkook cursing him out over some stupid stuff but still leaving without dragging him along.

"Fucking hell.. This is boring" Jungkook sighted out, rubbing his temples and putting his head down on the table.

"should've brought your little pet along."Hobi commented while Jimin shook his head.

"No no.. Jungkook are you planning something else with him? Is that why you leave him alone?" Jimin asked, Jungkook shrugging his shoulders not that sure himself.

He'd been thinking so damn much lately.
All because of this stupid cute guy he had bullied for the past month or so.

He was feeling extremely confused.
He couldn't stop thinking of the smaller once, even dreamt of him and had some questionable conversations with himself at 2am.

For five minutes he just closed his eyes, about to fall asleep when he nearly fell off the chair and quickly jolted back up only to look a bit irritated as he noticed that Taehyung didn't sit with them anymore.

".. Where's Tae?"

Hoseok looked at the male, stopping the conversation he had with Jimin.

"You didn't hear him? He said he's gonna pay your small pet a visit."

"Fucking idiot.. I don't get why he's that interested in him." Jimin mumbled, looking a bit upset only for Hoseok to chuckle at him.

"You're jealous? He's gonna get bored of him eventually relax. He's a one time thing but you're his everything."

"That was so cheesy gosh" Jimin smiled a bit, giving the males shoulder a small punch.

A small visit.
Taehyung and Yoongi.
God did that sound wrong to Jungkook.
He knew Taehyung had a thing for pretty boys and he didn't have anything against it, but hell was the thought of him actually trying something with Yoongi upsetting him.

He stood up, leaving the two alone to go back to their classroom.
Only a few classmates there, no Taehyung or Yoongi.