¹²

"You."

Jaerin felt a hand tapping on her shoulder, hard enough to make her flinch away at the pain. Her hands momentarily stopped halfway through her files, turning her head slightly to check who was calling for her, she let out an 'oh' at the unfamiliar girl crossing her arms while staring at her.

"Yes? May I help you?"

She let her locker close as she faced the shorter, giving her a small smile and she stepped aside for the others to pass by.

"You," the girl repeated, a finger pointing at her as she scanned her, an eyebrow perceptibly raised. "Who are you to Chenle Oppa and why are you always blocking his path? Don't you know you are annoying?"

Taken back by the sudden rudeness, Jaerin stood on her feet, tiling her eyebrow to match the girls as she bored her eyes into hers.
"Why do you think I'm blocking his path?"

The younger, who now seems to be a fangirl of the said male, stepped closer to her as her finger poked Jaerin's shoulder, scrunching her face in disgust after as she wiped her finger onto the taller girl's clothes.

Jaerin watched her, giving no reaction to her and noticed the girl became disappointed but hurriedly masked back with a hatred look.

"You are always bothering him, competing with him but still losing. Why can't you see that you are not even good to be a vice when you can't even beat him? Let the others that are way better than you take charge and stop being selfish, Chenle is not yours."

The words made Jaerin snort in amusement, chuckling lightly at the girl as the girl turned red at her reaction.

"What's so funny?" She raised her voice, earning a few looks and she looked at them, turning red in embarrassment but put up a façade seeing that Jaerin didn't even move a muscle.

"I'm talking to you," She jabbed her finger on Jaerin's shoulder. "Talk to me properly, don't disrespect me, I will make you regret it if you don't."

"Oh, how?" Jaerin questioned, tilting her head slightly with her curious gaze on her, waiting.

The girl gritted her teeth, the older was driving her mad and she really wanted to rip off the disgusting face of her.
"Shut up, I warned you, if you don't resign before tomorrow, you will know."

She walked away, pace quickens at the amount of stares she was receiving as Jaerin watched her, staring back at the onlookers as they glanced away.

Jaerin shrugged, finding the girl's request ridiculous.

.

Ningning waved at the girl that was searching for someone in the cafeteria at the entrance. She smiled at her and approached the younger, the younger linking their arms as soon as she stood beside her.

"Where's Winter?"

"She left to put away her books," Jaerin answered her as they scanned the food. The older didn't feel like eating and the food didn't seem appetizing today either. She accompanied Ningning to collect her food, getting fresh milk as her lunch.

Ningning looked at her, brows furrowed as she lightly tugged the older's sleeves.

"Are you not going to buy anything? Biscuits?"

Jaerin shook her head, giving her a reassuring smile as she paid for their food.

"Let's go."

"By the way, we need to prepare for the club's competition, again." Jaerin pipped up as soon as the other three settled down onto their own seats.

Giselle perked up in surprise, "This early? With the other school's or within the club? Don't we already have the Music Arts College competition?"

"Other's, and Chenle is competing against us to participate, again. Chenle decided to accept another competition from SM University." Jaerin rolled her eyes at the mention of it.

Ningning shrugged, picking up her food and tossed it into her mouth as she leaned back on her chair comfortably. "We can ask Taeyong for help anyway, their choreography can always guarantee a sixty percent chance of winning, plus he knows what the uni look for in dance."

"Right, I'll ask him later," Jaerin smiled at her, giving her a thumbs up at her splendid suggestion.

"Yo Ningning, swag."

"Swag."

I had to rearrange my story because it wasn't in the same flow as my drafts on word doc, I got confused and had to swipe through the entire story published and the drafts again to check if I had it right T_T

Anyways, have a great day!

Enemies - Zhong ChenleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara