²⁴

"Jaerin!" Both Haechan and Jaemin ran towards the said female as soon as they saw her. "Oh my god."

"O-oppa," a few stuttered as the boys strode towards them, stopping right in front of the group as Karina swatted anyway the hands that were grabbing her hair and helped Jaemin hold the injured girl up. Finally feeling all the rush of pain hitting her, her knees almost gave up, causing her to fall forward.

"Fuck, your wounds just stitched the fourth time last month," Karina worriedly stated as soon as she sat up straight, leaning on the lockers.

"Shit, the old wounds," Jaemin grimaced, eyes wide in horror when Karina lifted Jaerin's shirt up, allowing them to check on her. "I didn't know they were so cruel. It's been so long, why is it not healed?"

Jaerin smiled at him. "I didn't want you to worry..."

"She kept on doing extreme sports and exercises, pulling the cuts that was trying to heal."
Karina explained to Jaemin, seeing that he was not told about it.

"Taeyong and Jaehyun said they will come and pick her up to the hospital in 5," Haechan informed them as he kneeled beside the three, passing her a towel and Karina helped Jaerin dry off her face and hair that was still dripping wet.

Eyes leaving the girl in worry, Chenle bored his gaze into the group in front of him as they continued to glare at the girl but cowered when the boys blocked their sight. "Why did you do this to her?"

"She starte-"

"Don't try to blame it on her," another more mature voice cut her off. The students glanced towards the person as the male spoke.

"The live has been trending in the school's forum and even outside of the school, even if you lie there's still spectators that can give an accurate description of what you did to her."

"Taeil hyung, why are you here?" Haechan squeaked at the unexpected presence of the older male after recognizing him. The male smiled at them.

"I'm supposed to drop something for Seonji there," he pointed towards the girl which Jaerin vaguely remembered had poured the ice along with another on her. "And I must say I'm disappointed in you, Moon Seonji."

The girl stomped on her foot, not getting why he was not siding with her. "Opp-"

"Don't call me oppa," he cut her off. "Mom and Dad had never taught you to bully people, but here you are, bullying someone, the someone that is the sister of your own brother's best friend."

"Taeil hyung?" Taeyong's uncertain voice rang behind them as he entered the scene, spotting the familiar male at the other end of the hallways.

"Hi Taeyong," he gave him a small smile. "Bring her, I'll get her stuff to Jaehyun's house."

Taeyong nodded at him and passed him the keys as Taeil collected Jaerin's bag and the books she dropped. Taeyong turned his head to the four beside the locker.

"Jaemin right?" he studied the new but familiar face, easily recognizing a few similarities between him and Jaerin. Jaemin bobbed his head.

He helped Jaemin pick Jaerin up, "Let's go, Jaehyun is in the car waiting."

"So?"

Haechan demanded the girls that were frozen on spot after Jaerin was brought out of sight.

"We d-didn't do it."

"Do you think we are fools?" Renjun asked. "Almost all of us here are in the top 20 of the school except for you girls for a reason."

"Karina noona," Chenle called as the older dusted her clothes, standing up with Haechan's help as she looked at him.
"Take down their names, I will report them to the principal later."

The girl nodded. Jeno, who had stayed silent along with Jisung, quipped, "I'll ask my club to take down the video from the forum."

The rest of the boys and Karina agreed with him.

"Take that down, we don't need more people outside knowing what the students in our campus did," Chenle glared at the girls, walking past them.

"Ruining our school's image. Clean the things you have caused before students started to fill in," he commanded as they strode away, leaving the younger girls on spot.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Sir, we found your daughter online."

"Where?" the man huffed out a breath of smoke.

"She is attending the same school as your son, sir."

The man turned around, throwing a jar he could grab at him as he flinched away. "What are you doing here? Bring her back!"

"Y-yes sir."

Ho...

As an apologies for my mistake on the double chapter of 23 in which the first one was the same as chapter 22, I'll upload this chapter today

Wish everyone a HAPPY CNY and today is 初一!Hope y'all get a lot of angpaos and eat a lot, stay healthy and enjoy the holiday!!