⁴¹

"Jaerin, are you ready? Come down with your baggage in 5, we are leaving soon."

Jaehyun shouted up the stairs, earning a 'coming' from the said girl. Jaerin was rummaging through her drawers trying to locate her favourite hair tie. She remembered using it when she went to the funfair with Chenle, but now it was missing from her wardrobe.

"Jaehyun! Did you see my blue scrunchie?"

"Nope?"

Jaerin pouted, that was the last one sold in the store before they ran out and informed her that they won't restock the same design again. She heard the front door open and a few voices greeting Jaehyun, assuming that her time was up and they had to go.

Jaerin simply took a hair band and lifted her long hair behind her ears, leaving her baby hair to drape on her forehead. She carried her packed clothes for extra down the stairs, immediately being taken away from her hands after she reached the floor by Giselle as Ningning furrowed at her.

"You could have called one of us to help you, what if you fell with this heavy luggage?"

"I'm fine. Let's go."

The girls sat behind together in Jaehyun's car that fit seven people, Jaehyun driving and Jungwoo at the passenger seat since Taeyong and Doyoung's car were full. The playlist played was soothing as they chatted random topics on the car to spend time. Soon, a few fell asleep, including Jaerin and soft snores were heard. Jaehyun turned the volume of the music down, letting them gain some energy for the gathering ahead.

About four hours of drive, Jaehyun parked his car beside the hotel owned by one of the friends' family, who suggested the idea of having a large gathering and had been offering the place for the parties since then. The halt of the vehicle caused Karina to stir, blinking at their surroundings. She patted each of them, waking them and they took their belongings into the hotel, checking-in to their shared rooms.

"It has been a long time," Jaerin glanced out of the window from her room, watching the groups of people already having fun, some snacking on the food prepared.

The hotel has a few floors built perfectly for family stay with a living room, a dining room, a kitchen and five rooms with a queen sized bed. They were given the floors since they had twenty nine people in total after joining NCT and Aespa together plus Jaerin and Jae Eun.

The other four girls shared two rooms, Renjun and Ten in one and Jeno had one to himself, leaving her with a queen sized bed all to herself on their dorm-like floor.

"Jaerin," Karina peeked through the door the girl didn't bother closing.

"Let's go down, the others are waiting."

Jaerin nodded, her swimsuit already on her with an oversized shirt she sneaked from Jaehyun draped over her small body. She grabbed her purse, keeping the room card in it and took the elevator down with them.

"Jaerin! Its been so long since I have seen you!"

Lia exclaimed, spotting the girl with Aespa walking along the beach to greet the others. At the mention of the girl, the whole group was surrounded by the girls in Itzy, greeting each other with hugs and exchanging conversations.

The ten of them strolled by the tents where various kinds of dishes were prepared for everyone to eat, glad that they had shelter from the sun.

"Time for water activities! Throw your friends into the water!"

One of the boys in seventeen shouted and threw his friends into the water, followed by many that were near the water. Yells and laughter filled the beach as the culprits were being chased down by the victims.

Jaerin took note that Taeyong, Doyoung, Kun, Mark and Jeno were chasing Johnny, Yuta, Jungwoo, Yangyang, Hendery, Haechan and Chenle after resurfacing. Sungchan was splashing Shotaro and Jaemin while Jae Eun escaped from their warth hurriedly when she was targeted.

They watched as Joshua jumped into the sea with ice cream still in his hand, the dessert being washed away right after the wave hit him. Yeri was trying to pull Wendy and Nayeon into the water with her in their T-shirts. Jisung from Stray Kids shouting as he splashed the water at Bangchan and in accident, at Jisung and Xiaojun, the oldest male of the three chasing him in the water.

The chaos was loud, and the girls smiled at the sight of everyone having fun with each other and their own group of friends. They often met each other in small groups, but seeing everyone together was a huge effort to put in to make it happen, so it only occurs once in a while.

"Woo!"

Someone screeched beside the ten girls, making them cover their ears at the sound. Recognising the few faces beside them, they shrieked as they were pulled forward, all running towards the direction of the water.

"NO!"

"Oh my god!"

"I'm not in my swimsuit!"

"Oh no!"

Few of them managed to escape the grasps of their friends while the rest fell into the sea, the saltiness entered their mouth. Ningning and Jaerin forcefully pulled the culprit that threw them into the sea together with them, revenging as they hurriedly escaped the water after pushing them back in again when the wave came.

"Fuck you!"

"Dumbass!"

The both of them shouted at the few who came out dripping wet from head to toe, who grinned at their half successful prank.

"Language!"

Almost all the leaders in their own group that heard them cursing yelled at them, earning the two girls' silly faces as the rest laughed.

"Ha! My plan was almost successful if you didn't make a sound," Chenle glared at Jisung, who held both of his hands up in defence.

"Yeji noona almost bumped into me and I almost fell! I can't balance myself like that."

"So it was you!"

The rest of the girls raised their voices at Chenle. The boy immediately froze, realising he slipped and bolted away, with Ningning and Jaerin hot on his heels. The other eight girls turned to Soobin, Hyunjin, Haechan and Jisung as the four boys' eyes widened.

"You guys! I'm getting my revenge!"

Yuna charged towards them with the other girls as the boys fleed, trying to avoid the girls through the crowd since the girls were double their numbers. 

My friend told me now she understand the feeling of liking a group of so many members after stanning Seventeen and have been sending me reels of them which made me wrote the Joshua's part because he's so random 😂

I'm having a holiday today (idk why my country has one after another) and I'm listening to my mom's friends spilling tea. They are quite funny to listen

Have a nice day ahead and enjoy any schedule you have!