⁴⁴

"Hyung! Fuck!" Jaehyun panted as the loud bang resonated in the room.

Taeyong groaned at the sudden disturbance from his sleep, tossing around on his bed. "No cursing."

"Hyung, please," Jaehyun harshly shook him, earning another groan from the older as he laid down on his back, opening an eye to look at the taller.
"What Jae? It's 3 in the morning."

"Hyung, Jaerin... I can't find her..." Jaehyun frantically paced around the room. Taeyong sprang out from his duvet at the younger's news, groaning again as his head spinned at the sudden movement.

"Have you checked the school?"

"I did. The school, the girls' house, any of our friends', or even Kun. she's not with them," Jaehyun told him, sighing in frustration as he sat down beside Taeyong.

"Didn't she come home?"

Jaehyun shook his head, "That's what I'm worried about. Her phone was off, the guards in the campus told me they saw her walking out of the compound towards the direction of our streets."

Taeyong thought for a moment before glancing back at him, "Any of the boys or girls with her?"

"The guard stated that she was with two girls, one had a short haircut and another was..."

Jaehyun stood there motionless as he replayed what he heard from the man he used to greet every day he arrived at the school.

"No. No, no no." the younger murmured in stress as it clicked in his head.

"Wait, Jaehyun." Taeyong called out, getting off his bed to stop the younger, knowing he might do something stupid in this state.

"Tell me what you know and we will discuss what to do, ok? We can't just take action without planning, that would alarm the Kang's and the Zhong's."

Jaehyun followed the older's words, sitting down on his bed as Taeyong sat down beside him and waited for him to speak.

"Hyung, I think Jaerin was with Winter and Jae Eun, I called Karina and the girl told me that Winter didn't return to their shared apartment. She thought Winter was having a sleepover. I couldn't let the other girls worry and go out to find the two at this time so I didn't tell them." he paused, catching his breath before he continued.

"They might have seen Jae Eun with Jaerin and recognized her when they exited the school. Winter was dragged in since they couldn't risk letting someone report them."

Taeyong nodded, quickly pulling out a file of papers as he scribbled down what Jaehyun had said. "Winter had classes for self protection when she was younger, she might be able to help herself but the situation Jaerin told us wouldn't be as easy as it seems for the girls to escape, we need the police."

"Jaehyun, call Johnny and Yuta. Ask Kun or Doyoung if they can lend help, we will be with the police after they figure out the plan. I will send this information directly to the team," Taeyong told him and he agreed, hurriedly fished out his phone and called the others as Taeyong phoned.

"Is this all the details?" The man asked and Taeyong nodded, handing him the newest piece of paper he had written.

"They had caught our friend, the one we had reported since day one she met us," Taeyong told them as they laid out the papers Taeyong collected, one projecting the screen onto the empty wall.

The team of six watched as the female typed a string of codes into her laptop. "They have a house in this area." she announced.

"Are you sure the pair is Kang Yeowon and Kang Xiyan?"

Jaehyun gave a 'yes' of confirmation. The screen changed into different angles of random rooms and he squinted his eyes at it.

"This is the house they bought years ago. Apparently, they had a basement underneath and I found their CCTV system. This is real life footage." the woman explained as she typed into the laptop. "Let me access the audio."

The cries and whimpers immediately blasted through the speaker right when the hacker successfully entered.

Eyes widened, shocked at the amount of cries that ranged from babies crying to young teenagers shouting as the sound of the whipping came clearly through the speakers.

"Report, Q team report, caught footage of child abusing at street 23 house number 7," the leader yelled into their earpieces as he got up, the rest following him out of Taeyong's house.

The five behind him hurried down the streets as the leader turned around, facing the two, "the police will be around in 5 minutes. Maybe you guys stay with us until we bring them out of danger, they will need someone close to for comfort."

The two university students agreed, following him.

"Taeyong!" The three turned around the voice, spotting Johnny, Yuta and Doyoung, along with Kun, Ten and Jeno.

"Jeno? Why are you here?" Taeyong asked as the latter smiled at him.

"He heard us talking over the phone and insisted on coming," Doyoung explained.

"Come on, we need to go." The man called and they ran towards the cars that had arrived, the police rushing into the house silently.

Guys, there's a guy named Mark Lee in my college
What a coincidence 😅

I'm on a 5 minutes break right now from Chem class so I'm gonna quickly upload this
I will be having exams from tomorrow onwards so no promises on daily updates, will get back again after the hectic schedule is over

Have fun!