²³

"What the fuck."

The girl exclaimed as soon as her locker slammed shut, almost trapping her hands in between as a cold brown liquid slid down her hair to her clothes, damping every fabric of her shirt. Trembling at the sudden chill running through her skin, she glanced up at the culprit, glaring at them when she recognized the person.

"Surprise," Quin giggled along with her friends as they carried another bucket of melting ice above her head, pouring it on her. The phone on her hands directed at her as she recorded.

"Welcome to our lives! First of all, we would like to thank our followers that were watching this. Our topic today is, the vice president of our school."

Jaerin glared at her, reaching out to snatch away her device but the girls beside her grabbed on her arms, kicking her knees until she kneeled onto the floor. She could feel the stitches on her skin tensing at the big movements, ready to rip apart at any moment.

"It's 6:45 in the morning right now, and we would like to show you how our lovely vice looks every morning when she arrives at school. We will be showing you the real Jung Jaerin, not the one that fakes her smile when you meet her every day."

"Remember when she sat with our seniors in 127?" Quin continued as she used her finger to force Jaerin's head up as the girl whipped her head away from her hands, giving her a disgusted look. "She tried to be friends with every boy that was famous just to get her reputation, isn't it disgusting? And now she's trying to be close with Jaemin Oppa, who had just transferred here, what a whore."

"Look at her, she can't even win against someone like us. She probably slept with the teachers so they could give her secured marks."

Jaerin continued to glare at her, but kept silent, hoping any one of her friends would arrive soon and help her out. She cursed at her fragile body, her larger cuts on her thighs started to rip open at the harsh movement by the girls holding her.

"What are you guys doing?"

Jaerin looked up at the voice, eyes meeting Karina's as the older fumed in anger at the realization. "Let go of her."

"Oh look, this slut's side-kick," Quin commented, ignoring the elder's demand.

"I said let her go."

Quin raised an eyebrow at her as Jaerin shook her head, warning the older not to care about what the girl was going to say. "Under one condition, give Jaemin to us."

Karina scoffed in amusement, "Why do you think I own him?"

"He has been close with the both of you," one of the girls holding onto Jaerin snapped as she unconsciously lossen her hand to point at Karina. Jaerin took the chance to free herself as she quickly grabbed onto the other girl on her right and locked her hands behind her body, trapping her under her weight.

Blood had started to flow out of her wounds as her energy felt like it was decreasing as time passed by. She tried to ignore the pain that was surging up as she continued to put the rest of her energy into her hands to stop the girl from squirming.

"Turn off the live," Jaerin demanded, ignoring the angered girl beside her that was trying to save the younger under her grip and Karina's worried glance.

"Why did you let go of her!" Quin shouted at them as they continued to argue despite the live they had turned on. The comments flooded with both concern for Jaerin as well as hatred.

Karina took the chance to take away the device, turning it off immediately and deleting the post. Earning a glare from the girl as she grabbed onto Karina's hair, pulling it forcefully that she let out a loud cry of pain.

"What is going on here?" a voice boomed through the empty hallways. All heads whipped towards the sound, an irritated Chenle standing at the entrance along with the Dreams. 

Hoho, I'm updating two chapters just in case I won't be online during CNY

We are preparing these days and I have college and driving theory test tomorrow so I probably won't update frequently until end of the month

Wish everyone that celebrates CNY a Happy Chinese New Year and get angpaos hehe