⁵²

"Jaerin! Wait up, Jaemin!"

Someone called out, causing the said female to halt in her steps as Jaerin and Jaemin turned around at the voice.

"Haechan?"

Jaemin concernedly held the male's arm as the male panted, a small smile on his face as he glanced at the siblings. Jaerin raised an eyebrow at him, sensing the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"What now? It's almost 9 at night, and I'm tired."

Jaerin deadpanned. They had to tour the new students around the campus and brief them on the rules. She hadn't had a chance to rest as the orientation took hours and by the time it ended, she was called to another meeting regarding the new students' accommodations.

"Hey, don't sound like I ruined your day, I'm just trying to ask if y'all want to join the fun at the hall right now. We are having a celebration for some event, hyung told me to grab the others if their are free."

Haechan defended as he held his hands up, giving Jaerin a slight grin and Jaerin took that as a hint that it wouldn't be as easy as he described. Sighing, she looked at her brother, who was already waiting for her to decide.

Jaemin shrugged, and the girl slapped his arm at his nonchalant attitude.

"You are learning too much from Jaehyun."

"Please come?"

Haechan gave her his pleading eyes as she side-eyed him, giving in and walked towards the hall. The male cheered softly and high-fived each other, giggling when the both of them almost got caught by Jaerin.

The three approached the hall, hearing music and cheers erupting from time to time. Jaerin pushed opened the door, entering with the two males following behind her. She received a glass of wine as some of the people there offered her one after greeting her. Jaerin smiled at them, thanking them for the drink as she searched for her friends.

"Hyung, I think I saw Chenle around the area last Thursday," she over heard someone whispered by her side. Her head whipped towards the sound, trying to search for the person who started the conversation since the other must had hushed them.

Jaerin shook her head, trying to clear the information from her head as she continued squeezing pass the crowd to find her brother who had disappeared as soon as they entered the hall. She assumed that her friends would be huddled in a corner chatting with each other, and to her luck, she found them near the side of the stage after a few minutes of searching.

"Oh, Jaerin, come here! I thought you and Jaemin went back home after the meeting," NIngning pulled the said girl to sit beside them on the couch as Winter took the glass from her hand.

Jaerin sat beside the four, huddling into the blankets that were draped over them as they made some space for her. She scanned around the hall, watching as people swayed to the music.

"What event is this?"

She questioned through the loud music, Karina clicked her fingers as she sighed.

"Most probably Haechan decided to throw a party without informing the school. If the principal sees you, Mark or Jaemin, you guys are dead too."

Jaerin rolled her eyes, already giving up on trying to argue with the said male about it. She was tired, and she really didn't feel like moving further from the couch anymore.

"I'm going to grab some sleep, call me up when you guys are leaving."

Chorus of 'okays' were heard before she shut her eyes tight, drifting into her dreamland, cutting off the blaring music.

"Jaerin, Jaerin wake up. We are heading back."

"Jaerin, hurry."

Jae Eun and Jaemin's voice rang in her ears as she shifted a bit in her uncomfortable position. Her eyes blinking at the dim light that was turned on in the hall. The crowds had left, leaving the hall empty and messy with the tables and cups around the floor. Jaerin yawned, her left hand searching for her bag she left beside her.

"It's here, come, we are going back. Mark hyung said they will clean the mess."

"What about the girls?"

Jae Eun pointed towards the stage, and Jaerin spot Winter squating down and examining the floor before she pulled out a disguised face.

"They said we should head back first, you have a test tomorrow."

"Okay," she rubbed her eyes, standing up with Jae Eun's help and took her bag from Jaemin. The three bid goodbyes with the rest that were staying to clean. Jaemin called for a driver to pick them up, too lazy to walk back home.

"I wonder how is he..."

Jaerin sighed as she stared at the stars, her thoughts flowing back to the times she used to bicker with the male. Jaemin and Jae Eun glanced at each other, knowing that the girl would always sit at their balcony at night whenever she missed the other.

"You will meet him soon, I hope."

Jaemin patted her back and Jae Eun side hugged her, comforting her. Jaerin leaned into their embrace, averting her eyes back to the gates.

"I hope so too."

Are we getting the two to meet sooner or later? Hmm, any ideas

I just realized I had so many stuff to catch up after the exams since I skipped lessons for it.

Damn, I need a study buddy and I couldn't find anyone I know and is comfortable with in the campus yet to study together, and I preferred that they are smarter than I am (uh-huh, basically everyone, i mean...) and have better time management, is serious when it comes to studying together instead of chatting half way through (I know that's a lot but it wouldn't be a study buddy if you are not serious during the time) 

I'm so dead right now, and all my lecturers are rushing through chapters. We are already in average 5th chapter for sciences and 9th chapter for Maths into the 2nd month of college...

anyways, I shall study now and have a good read, good week!