"Vice Pre-" the boy started but was abruptly cut off when Jaerin slammed her locker door shut, glaring up at him

"What do you want this time, get straight to the point. I have no time for your games."

"Wow, getting demanding now, are we?" Chenle leaned onto his locker and looked at her, a smug smile creeping onto his face with amusement swarmed in his eyes.

The older was tired to deal with him, the work piled on her desk was calling for her to compete. Her lack of sleep wasn't helping either.

She turned around, but was stopped by a hand that gripped on her clothed wrist, forcefully pulled her back as she winced at the contact with her wounds. She glared at Chenle, hissing as the pain increased when the boy tightened his grip at her attempt to pry herself free.

"What do you want," she managed to pronounce through gritted teeth. The boy chuckled at her, pointing towards the pile of boxes at the entrance of the school gates.

"Carry those to the council room," he commanded and finally closed his locker, heading to the said room.

Jaerin rubbed her wrist after retrieving her hands from his. Her head whipped towards the boy's retreating figure, "I'm not your slave. You are also heading there, can't you get a few too?"

"Don't make me announce to the whole school about how you were so kind to leave those boxes for the council members to carry because you were being lazy," he threatened, knowing very well that the girl couldn't argue back. He was sure that she wouldn't want to cause another scene in the school, which he loves to use against the girl.

Jaerin clenched her fist in annoyance and anger, watching Chenle disappear onto the stairs as she cursed at him, her brain screaming at herself for not being able to defend herself.

Her gaze landed on the boxes, sighing as she pulled her sweater paws up to check her wounds. Surely, the almost closed wound reddened. A thin line of crimson red appeared and she winced at the sight, quickly pulling the sleeves down as she shuddered at the sudden memories flashing through the back of her mind.

"Asshole," she murmured as she bent down to pick a box with a hand, another still holding her books. She struggled with the boxes, climbing up and down the stairs repeately before she finally retrieved all of it to the room.

By the time she finished, it was already 10 minutes past the first class, causing her to be late for the first time in her whole life and she couldn't feel much more pissed off at him.

The tray of food was slammed onto the table harshly as soon as she arrived at the table, earning some attention from the other students. Jaerin had her face blank as she glanced at the students, causing them to avoid eye contact, not wanting to get in trouble with the girl.

She sat down, stuffing her mouth quietly as she fumbled. Giselle opened her mouth, wanting to make a snarky remark but quickly shut it at Karina's warning look.

The four gave the oldest eye signals, trying to ask Karina what had happened as Jaerin ignored their small kicks. She finished her food in no time and stood up harshly. The stool scratch onto the floor with a squeak as the four stop and look up at her.

"I'll get going," she announced nonchalantly before her figure disappeared through the exit, not letting the girls have a chance to catch up on her.

"What happened?" Winter nudged Karina as soon as Jaerin left, giving her a look as if telling her to spill the tae. The oldest sighed, pointing at the Dream's table and the rest of them immediately understood, giving the specific boy a dirty look.

"What did he do again?" Ningning glared at them, noticing one of the boys looked up in their direction.

"Chenle made her carry the boxes of magazines and papers that had been delivered from a few other schools this morning to the council room," Karina grumbled.

The student flinched, finding the sound of slamming coming from the four's table as Giselle glared at them, making them cowered and looked away from the group.
"How can he be so heartless?"

"She's still recovering, what the fuck is wrong with him and his fucking pride?"

"Ningning, no cursing," Karina warned.

Winter glowered at him when she noticed the boy scanned their table, shooting him a disgusted look before looking away from them to the exit.
"Rin doesn't deserve to be ordered around by someone like him. His friends are all cool but him? I don't see anything good with how he has been treating Jaerin."

The oldest nodded, dusting her clothes as she stood up. She raised a brow, signalling them as the three immediately understood and stuffed their mouths with a few last spoons of food, following Karina out of the noisy area to find Jaerin.

 She raised a brow, signalling them as the three immediately understood and stuffed their mouths with a few last spoons of food, following Karina out of the noisy area to find Jaerin