²¹

"Am I... supposed to follow you everywhere?" the taller boy murmured as he trailed behind the girl.

"No, but if they insist, I can do nothing either," Jaerin nonchalantly ended the conversation.

Taeyong had told Haechan to tell his friends about the plan, and now that Jaerin was almost kidnapped, they had to have at least one of the friends that was free sticking to Jaerin wherever she went.

Jisung paused on his tracks, scratching his head as he felt the stares directing at the both of them. Jaerin however, ignored the students' opinions and remarks of her as she continued walking towards the school gates.

"Are you coming or not?" she enquired, turning around to face the younger who was still glued on his feet in the hallways. Jisung snapped his head at her, seeing that she had already reached the gate and hastily followed after her.

"Where are we going?"
He caught up to Jaerin, slowing down his pace to match hers since he had long legs.

"Convenience store."

Jisung tilted his head quizzingly at her. Jaerin shrugged and stopped in front of the said store, pushing the door open as the bell welcomed them in. The taller one dragged his feet to follow after her into it, flopping down on a seat as soon as he saw the stools near the window.

"I didn't know there's such a cozy store here," he stared out of the window, watching people pass by as he laid his books on the table, waiting for the older girl.

"Jisung, do you want anything?" the girl inquired as she scanned the rows of ice-cream.

"No, I'm good."

Jaerin hummed, picking a vanilla flavour and went to pay for it.
"Where's Ten?" She greeted the person at the cashier as he ruffled her hair, earning a smack on his hands.

"He's there," Johnny pointed towards the back door and she saw the other emerging from the door.

"Hi Jaerin," the latter greeted her as his lips curved up, patting her head before disappearing back to the staff room and came out with a small box again.

Jisung perked up at the familiar voice, looking at the girl that was chatting with the cashier and recognized the shorter figure appearing beside them from the door.
"Ten hyung?"

"Jisung?" Ten piped and beamed when he spotted the said boy approaching them.
"It's been a long time since we have met."

"Hyung, you moved here?" the youngest asked. Ten nodded as he grinned.

"My family had to return to Thailand, so I had to move. But I applied for the college Johnny hyung is going to now so I came back to Korea."

"You guys know each other?" Johnny inquired as Jaerin leaned on the counter, ripping the wrappers off and bit on her ice-cream. The two gave a hum of confirmation. "We were neighbours before I moved away."

Johnny clapped his hands at Ten's answer. The girl gave him a look, knowing he might suggest something dumb and he grinned.
"Then let's have a big gathering, the 127s, Ten's friends and Jisung's friends. Jaerin, ask your friends too."

"Is that your excuse to get drunk?" Jaerin rolled her eyes.

The taller slyly grinned at her, making her smack his shoulder in disapproval. "Taeyong would be annoyed at you for using his house for a party."

"Party it is!"

Jaerin groaned at her stupid suggestion, earning a chuckle from Ten as well as Jisung.

My first day of college and it's going well
I ACTUALLY GOT 7As FOR IGCSE OMG
idk how I lack one mark to A in English but it all good because IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW