"Dude I think I bumped into her and she was

"Dude I think I bumped into her and she was... damn, she was scary."

"She's just trying to seek the attention of the boys."

"Nah, I thought she could be better."

"Why is she even the vice anyway, she sucks."

"Scandalous."

"Who pissed in her breakfast."

"The whole group is just bitchy anyways."

"They seemed to be good tho?"

"Lol, do you think they are that good? Jaerin might have begged the teachers to promote her friends."

"What's happening?"

"Shh, the boys are here."

"Oh wait, didn't Jeno used to partner with her for a project and they ended up scoring high marks even when she didn't participate?"

"Told you she's just using them for the grades."

"What are they talking about?" Renjun questioned as the other slung an arm around his tiny body. Jeno shrugged, motioning towards a few girls that were whispering while giving them heart eyes, to which Renjun mentally cringed in disgust.

"I guess they were talking about Jaerin," Jeno replied as they reached the older's locker. Renjun grabbed his stuff as Jeno aimlessly glanced around.

Huffing, the older turned around to face Jeno with an infuriating look as he gazed back at him questioningly.
"Why do they judge someone they barely know? This is so annoying."

"We can't control what the others say, but we can learn to not spread something that isn't correct about someone," Jeno replied as he slowly shut the locker, bringing Renjun along as they walked.

"But it's annoying. I just don't like how they assume us or Jaerin without knowing us in person."

Jeno squeezed his shoulder, trying to comfort him as he glanced at the students that were watching them. "Let's not care about them, ok? We know what they said isn't true about us."

"Renjun oppa," a high pitched girly voice cut off beside them as both the boys glanced towards a short girl standing there. Her skirt was extremely short and her already cropped shirt was pulled up against her chest. Her whole outfit was so revealing that both the boys avoided looking down at her, scrunching their nose in disgust.

"Yes," as polite as possible despite feeling the urge to leave her at the spot and walk away, he replied her.

The girl's eyes lit up at his reply, looking up at him with her eyes blinking while her fake eyelashes fluttered.
"Umm, Renjun oppa, I have liked you since I saw you around the school. Would you be my boyfriend?"

"Sorry but no."
Jeno hurriedly grabbed Renjun's arms away when he noticed the girl was about to cling on to him. Renjun stayed silent, letting Jeno drag him away without complaining as he was relieved that the younger was with him to save him from another scene.

"But they would look cute tho."

"She's perfect for him, why did he reject her?"

"Probably because of Jaerin."

"That bitch again, she's so disgusting."

"She is always in the way of the boys."

"Don't you remember how she used to sit with the 127s? I bet she begged them by sleeping with them too."

"Are you guys done gossipping?" a man's voice boomed out at the entrance of the hallways as the students went quiet after realizing who it was. The principal stared at the crowd of students, displeased by what he had heard coming out from the students' mouth.

"If you guys think you are better than the vice, try to compete with her fairly instead of talking nonsense behind one's back without knowing them personally. This is not what our college teaches you to be."

Letting out a long sigh of weariness, Jaerin slumped onto her seat beside Winter and laid down on the table, arms covering her head as she shut her eyes.

"What's wrong?" the older glanced up from the book she was reading. Jaerin turned her head towards her, staring at her for a while before she shut her eyes again.

"The student council is opening applications for students to apply and the sports houses are preparing for the upcoming sports day. The clubs are open for applications and our club has the most applicants to start with. I won't be resting anytime soon."

"The student council and clubs?" Winter asked, earning a hesitant hum.

"And sports," she added.

The older pondered a bit before it clicked, remembering the reason why the girl was so defeated at the events. "Oh yea, you are vice for our club and our house too."

A lazy nodded was the answer as the younger opened her eyes, glancing at her. "The applicants' reasons are just ridiculous. I don't think we will be getting new members."

This sparked Winter's interest as she laid down her book, facing the girl fully. "How?"

"Oh, I want to be a secretary for Chenle oppa. I want to be a treasurer so I can work along with Chenle. I want to be the vice because Jaerin is shitty," Jaerin chuckled as she listed down.
"They do realize I read every single application of theirs right?"

Winter nodded. "You can just remove those and focus on the students that are serious about this then."

"Watch Chenle shove it proudly onto my face like he won't reject them later." Jaerin sighed, shaking her head while sitting up straight as she spotted the professor entering. He smiled at her when he found her sitting a few rows at the back.
"Ms Jung, the student council's president asked for you, a meeting I suppose."

She nodded her head, packing her things and gave Winter her homework. The older gazed up at her in worry as the girl assured her, thanking the professor before stepping out of the class. 

Hi, I'm back

Hi, I'm back

Favourite MV was so nice I couldn't stop going back and stare at them tho

Damn, Taeyong, Jaehyun and Yuta had me screaming