CHAPTER 56

"...and that's our last session."

The therapist smiles at Ryujin and Yeji.

"finally!" Ryujin cheered. "I do still need to stretch once in a while right? to loosen up things."

"yes. if you want to start working out again, I suggest you go light. That can be good for your strength." He informed. "if you feel any discomfort, you can call back your doctor."

"how about other exercises?" Ryujin asked playfully.

"do you mean..." he looks at them back and forth. "yes, sure. you can do that. it's better to be a bottom in the meantime."

Yeji stifles a laugh. The therapist just chuckles at them as he gathers his stuff.

"noted." Ryujin rolled her eyes. "thanks."

When the therapist leaves, Ryujin hurriedly goes to her room. now that she's free, she can go out again.

"I'll hangout with Winter. I might come home late, so, you can go home. No need to wait for me." Ryujin said, walking out the room.

"okay. I'll stay here, though." Yeji smiles at her, walking towards the couch.

"well... okay." Ryujin shrugs.

"do you want me to leave?"

"why do you think that?" Ryujin looks at her confusedly.

"because it feels like it." Yeji looks at her while turning on the TV. "besides, you're already great. I don't think I need to be here anymore. But, I think I can stay one more night then I can leave tomorrow."

"do what you please. I won't control you."

-

Turns out, what Ryujin said is true. Yeji waits for Ryujin to come home but she's already sleepy by now. Chaeryeong told her to just go to sleep but Yeji somehow refused. Either because she wants to do a marathon of her favorite series or that's just an excuse to just wait for Ryujin.

Yeji looks at the time on her phone and it's already past 12am. She decided to just go to the bedroom and wait for her there. In curiosity, Yeji tries to call Winter.

"hey." Karina is the one picking up.

"hey. Where's Winter? is Ryujin still there?" Yeji asked.

"she was here. Winter is sleeping right now. maybe she's in the bar or something. Where are you?"

"the bar?" again, Yeji expected something from Ryujin. "I'm in her apartment. I planned on leaving tomorrow."

"why didn't you leave today? You have nothing to do with her anymore."

"I'm lazy, I guess. Maybe I'm used to her presence." Yeji purses her lips.

"I didn't think you'd stuck with her like this. just leave. You said that you only want to play with her."

"easier said than done." Yeji sighs. "what are you doing?"

"I'm free tomorrow so I'm watching this series."

With that said, the two chats casually, just accompany each other, killing some time talking about random things.

"hey, I think she's here." Yeji said after hearing an open door.

"alright, then. can we hang out again? I miss you."

"this weekend, okay? let's just meet at the bar." Yeji gets up and walks to the door. "I'll text you later."

Walking out of the room with a smile, Yeji froze after seeing Ryujin with a girl topping her on the couch. Cold sweats runs through her whole body, her legs are weak, and her throat filled with lumps that suffocated her.

"who's she?" the girl asked.

"my assistant. Don't worry about her." Ryujin thought that Yeji won't care enough to wait for her, thinking that she'd gone home. She then continues making out with her.

Yeji walks into the bedroom again. She didn't think that seeing Ryujin with someone else feels this painful. This is more than she expected. Yeji quickly grabs her bag and packs all her things, just most of her important things that she can see. before leaving, she texted Chaeryeong to inform her.

The hard part is to get out of this room and face Ryujin again. She wipes her wet eyes, gathers up some courage, and finally steps out of the room again. Ryujin is still lost, not knowing anything about Yeji's presence. Yeji supposed it's because the girl is making a lot of sounds that she doesn't even want to hear.

Yeji quickly walks past them, going out of the apartment, not looking back one bit. At that moment, right after the door closed, Yeji drops down on the carpet floor. She's very shocked at the fact that Ryujin can be so cruel towards her. she's such a horrible person.

-

Yeji wakes up with a dried throat. Crying to sleep was exhausting. Yeji feels stupid for 'trusting' Ryujin that much. She realized that she's slowly falling for the girl she called asshole.

"yes. hey, Minju." Yeji picked up the call, clearing her throat.

"we will have a meeting with Ms. Shin today."

Right. Yeji is still working with her. she really wants to be professional but she needs some rest.

"get David and George to lead the meeting. Tell her team I'm going on a business trip or something. I'm not feeling well." Yeji sighs, placing her hand on her forehead. "I'll send you some things you need to address."

"okay, Miss. Get well soon."

After that, Yeji goes to call Karina, remembering that she's free today.

"hi! What's up?" Karina picked up.

"hey." Yeji blandly replied. "I'm home."

"oh, great. So, where were she?"

"like you said. She's at a bar." Yeji sighs. "and I'm in bed right now."

"you sound sick. Are you okay?" "hi Karina!" Winter's voice greeted her.

"I'm just gonna tell you."