CHAPTER 13

Ryujin just finished her race. This time she lost. Weird enough, she doesn't really care.

"what's wrong with you? you okay?" Winter asked.

"I'm not in the mood. I'm doing this because he asked. Just let him feel the pride." Ryujin then drink her beer.

"you haven't get laid... right?" Winter teased.

"it's boring. I wanna chase something for once."

"you have a bet with your friend." Winter noticed.

"yeah. She won." Ryujin sighs. "she challenged me for another. With the same girl."

"who's this girl? why are you guys like fighting over her?"

"she's just a girl. but not like those thirsty girls on the dancefloor looking for a walking bank, the gold-diggers. She's a businesswoman, a great one. A little naughty but she knows her limit. She knows what she wants and needs." Ryujin can't help but smile. "she's too picky for someone who flirts with a lot of people at a bar. It's weird to think that Yujin can sleep with her."

"are you in love or something?" Winter raised an eyebrow.

"if you can met a girl like that, wouldn't you want to get her?" Ryujin looks at her.

"well... she sounds too good to be true." Winter shrugs.

"she's Karina's friend. Yeji."

"Karina is with her right now. I admit she looks like what you described."

"I have less than a month to get her to sleep with me." Ryujin explained. "I'll get my rover and her Tesla. That's not bad to fight for."

"though I don't like the thought of that, it's a pretty good deal. Good luck, then."

-

Ryujin sits in front of the bar counter, waiting for Chris so they can talk. after she drinks about three glasses of whiskey, Chris approaches her.

"you're not on your table?" Chris asked as he refilled her glass.

"I need your help." Ryujin sips her drink. "if Yeji comes in and ordered a random drink, give her the tequila mix. You can give her something stronger. I want her drunk tonight."

"you're having another bet, aren't you?" Chris stifles a laugh. "Yujin asked me the same thing back then. with the same girl."

"no wonder." Ryujin chuckles. "I was a little busy so she had the advantages. This time, Yeji will fall for me."

"speaking of the devil..." Chris's gaze is averted to the door.

Ryujin smiles at her, take the whole whiskey bottle, and leave. She goes back to her usual table.

Yeji feels a little suspicious. She sits down at her usual spot as well, waiting for Chris to serve her.

"any specific order, now?" Chris smiles.

"you know I don't." Yeji returns the smile.

As Chris mixes up some drinks for Yeji, she gets a little curious. Since Chris is making the drink in front of her, she decided to have a talk with him.

"are you close with Shin?" Yeji asked.

"she came often. I can say so." He replied.

"does she always flirt with random girls here? Is that the only thing she does?"

"you can say so." Chris smiles, replying as needed. "here's your drink."

"what about her friends? I noticed she only hangs out with Yujin." Yeji continued.

"you might want to talk to her yourself. I can't give out anything, sorry."

Yeji sighs. She glanced at Ryujin who's busy with her phone. she's thinking of approaching her but somehow scared of some things. first, Yujin might come and hang out, second, Ryujin might do things that she's not supposed to, like her friend. That is, if she go too far.

Ryujin got distracted by a girl suddenly sitting on her lap. She looks at her, getting annoyed.

"who do you think you are?" Ryujin put her phone away and use her hands to hold on the girl's wrist. "get off me."

"oh, c'mon. don't you wanna have some fun? We've slept together before."

"do I look like I remember? Most likely we're both drunk and you're the one that's thirsty." Ryujin raised an eyebrow.

"then you need to drink more." The girl takes Ryujin's glass and force her to drink.

Ryujin needs that boost to enjoy this. so, she accepted. Refills after refills, Ryujin got sick and dizzy. This girl is trying to kill her, probably.

"stop that." Ryujin grabs her wrists again, harder than last time. "either you stop or I'll slam you on this table."

"I like being rough."

Ryujin feels uncomfortable. It's not often that she threw up after drinking. This time, she drank too fast, making her stomach acts up. Ryujin pushed her aside and runs towards the restroom. She quickly goes to one of the stalls and threw up all her lunch and snacks, whatever it was that she consumed today.

Ryujin then heard the door opened and closed. She then washed up all her mess and walks out of the stall. Standing there, Yeji, with her arms and legs crossed, leaning on the sink. Ryujin washed her face and mouth, ignoring Yeji.

Yeji placed her hand on Ryujin's arm, hoping it will calm the angry girl.

"don't try anything now." Ryujin glared at Yeji. She then harshly opens up the door, rushing outside.

Yeji follows her to see what she's planning to do. soon, she watches Ryujin pulls the girl by the arm, grabs a random drink, and drag her to her table. Ryujin pushed the girl on the couch and shove the glass towards her.

"open your mouth." Ryujin said calmly, standing in front of her. "open." Ryujin grabs her chin, forcing her to open her mouth. "you have to feel what I feel."

The girl obeyed. Either she's scared or just giving up herself, Ryujin doesn't care. She wants her to pass out, throw up, and can't wake up peacefully in the morning. Poor her, her friends doesn't care. Just like before, Ryujin refills her drink to the brim each time.

"keep going." Ryujin pours the drink into her mouth, straight from the bottle.

"I feel sick." The girl almost choked. "I'm sorry."

"one more. You can do it." Ryujin smiles at her while chugging her some more.

"Shin..."

Ryujin ignored the voice. Not long after, the girl threw up on the couch and floor. Ryujin moves away from her. then, her friends finally take her back. casually, Ryujin grabs her drink and bottle and moves to another VIP table.

Yeji sits beside her, leans on her shoulder.

"what do you want?" Ryujin asked, closing her eyes, and resting her head back.

Yeji grabs her glass and gulps it in one go. Ryujin thinks that Yeji is already drunk. Really, this is not the right time. it's not good to have sex when you're angry.

"why are you so angry? She's playing around." Yeji said as she refills her glass.

"if I'm not comfortable, can you call that playing around?"