CHAPTER 53

Yeji lays beside Ryujin who's already sleeping. Ryujin offered her to stay the night after dinner and, of course, Yeji accepted. Yeji is focusing on her phone, checking social medias, and monitoring things about the company.

Not long after, Yeji hears Ryujin groaning. Looks like she's uncomfortable sleeping with limited movements. She then grabs the uncovered part of Ryujin's hand, intending to calm her down. Ryujin then unconsciously grabs on Yeji's finger like a baby as she goes back to sleep normally.

Yeji's heart melts at the sight. Another side of Ryujin has been revealed. Yeji can't help but fall at her cute behaviour, just like seeing a puppy. She goes under the blanket, also covering Ryujin with it.

"sleep tight, Ryujin." Yeji laid on her side, facing Ryujin.

Ryujin tightened her grip, but turns her face the other way. Yeji knows that Ryujin will be unaware of this tomorrow. Regardless, she's happy to be with her in times like this

-

Ryujin sometimes forgets that she has casts on her body. Waking up in the morning starts to get exhausting. She sits up, gathering her spirit back to start the day.

"Ryujin." Yeji greeted, walking into the room. "drink your meds." She walks arounds the bed, approaching Ryujin with a glass of water and her pills.

"Chaeryeong told you?" Ryujin asked as she take the pills and glass.

"yes. she's about to go so I asked her about what you need." Yeji smiles.

"oh." Ryujin then consumes the pills. "do you need to go as well?"

"no. I don't feel the need to. Minju can keep me updated, anyway."

Ryujin just nods slowly. She then grabs her crutch, walking towards the bathroom. Seeing that Ryujin is struggling, Yeji decided to come help her.

"sad to see you do this alone." Yeji said to her, walking into the bathroom. She then helps her taking off her shirt.

"at least you can take my shirt off at a different place." Ryujin joked around.

Yeji rolls her eyes jokingly. She then goes down to take off her shorts. Yeji can't help but look at her bulge. It's tempting, honestly.

"you wanna help with that too?" Ryujin smirks.

"why not?" Yeji kneels as Ryujin sits on the edge of the bathtub. "every morning?"

"do you want to?" Ryujin asked as Yeji starts stroking her slowly. "it'll be quick."

"let's see." Yeji looks up and smiles at her. she then leans forward, kissing the sides of her shaft.

The thing about Ryujin is she cares a lot about her hygiene. This makes Yeji a lot more comfortable to do this. Yeji finally put the tip in her mouth.

Ryujin tilts her head back, sighing in pleasure. Her right hand reaches for Yeji's head, caressing it gently.

"your mouth feels amazing." Ryujin commented.

"compares to the girls you've been with?" Yeji looks up, her hands keeps massaging the twitching girth.

"I didn't know you're gonna use your mouth. I never let them." Ryujin's heart raced. Seems like she's close to the edge.

"liar." Yeji scoffed. She then continues to suck on the tip, bopping her head to use her mouth fully.

"I'm... not..." Ryujin pants as her abs tightened. "slow down."

Yeji picks up the pace instead of listening to Ryujin. It's indeed fast in Yeji's opinion. When she moves back, Ryujin shoots a few big loads on herself as well as Yeji's face.

"sorry." Ryujin wipes her face with her hand.

Yeji smiles a little. she stands up and cleans her face with some toilet paper.

"let's get you cleaned up."

-

Yeji opens up the door, greeting her driver who has her laptop and some other things she needs. Yeji wants to stay while waiting for Ryujin to recover.

Ryujin is still in her room, getting busy with her phone. meanwhile, Chaeryeong is working at the couch while watching TV.

"should we order something?" Yeji suggested to Chaeryeong.

"let me take care of that." Chaeryeong kindly offered. "it's okay if you want to work in her room. I'll call you when the food is ready."

"okay. thanks, Chae."

Yeji walks in to the room, seeing Ryujin with her phone. both of her hands are busy holding her phone with her thumbs constantly tapping on the screen. She goes to Ryujin's working desk to start her work herself.

"oh, hey." Ryujin glanced at Yeji then back at her phone. "Ahn Yujin!" Ryujin groaned. "you're the one that taught me this! how come you're worse than me?!"

Yeji looks back, taken aback by Ryujin's sudden rage. She can only sigh and let Ryujin to have her fun.

"deal. No cheating." Ryujin focused on her screen, fixing her position. "alright, I'm gonna kill you." her thumbs gets busy tapping the screen, her eyes are glued to the game. "aha!"

Yeji flinched. She looks back again. Honestly, she can't really focus on her work with Ryujin keeps making sounds. She closes her laptop and walks towards the bed, joining Ryujin.

"don't distract me. yeah, she's here." Ryujin said, not looking away from her phone. "shut up. just play, asshole."

So, Yeji will be the one distracting her. she scoots closer, placing her hand on Ryujin's thigh.

"stop that." Ryujin sternly said to Yeji. "no, I'm not talking to you." she said to Yujin.

"we have time before dinner." Yeji whispered to her after taking off one side of Ryujin's earphones.

"we have more time after." Ryujin replied, still looking at her phone.

Yeji then starts to caress Ryujin's clothed shaft. Though Ryujin tried to stay focus, the 'service' from Yeji is too distracting.

"what did you say?" Ryujin tried to listen to Yujin but multitasking is not her forte. "yeah. No. I mean, no." she clears her throat.

Ryujin looks down and see that Yeji is already taking care of her shaft.

"I'll give you a reward if you win." Yeji said to her.

"how can I win when you distract me like this?" Ryujin huffs. "she's giving me a head, what am I supposed to do?" she gets frustrated.

Yeji chuckles, seeing that Ryujin is frustrated. She teases her tip with her fingers, circling around it. her other hand plays with her testicles, massaging them like stress-ball.

"c'mon, Yujin!" Ryujin aggressively taps on her phone. "come here. Come here." She clenches her teeth, getting more serious into the game.

Yeji looks up. she can see a smile on Ryujin's face, probably because she's winning the game.

"there. Get me this skin. Now I gotta go." Ryujin quickly takes off her earphones, logs out of the game, and focuses on Yeji. "I win. What will you get me?"

Sadly, they hear knockings on the door, Chaeryeong calls them both to have dinner.

"too bad. We'll continue later."