CHAPTER 26

Ryujin is planning on meeting Yeji tonight. it's not too different from the other nights that Ryujin spent at the bar. she drinks, Yeji came, they talk, then get it to bed. That's her initial plan.

Sadly, when Ryujin arrived, Yeji already has someone accompanying her. they're currently just talking at a table for two. Ryujin decided to enjoy the night as best as she can, distracting herself from Yeji.

"can beat a thousand but lost to one." Chris greeted, giving her a drink. "how's it going?"

"I suggest you shut up." Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"that guy that beat you up the other day is Lucas. Looks like he's still in college." Chris informed.

"is he here?"

"yes. I think that's her girlfriend." Chris pointed at his table.

Ryujin looks over to them and then back at Chris.

"a guy like him? a girlfriend?" Ryujin scoffed. "get her a drink. Don't tell her it's from me." she added.

Chris gladly obeys. He asked one of the waiters to send the drink. Ryujin keeps her gaze away from them and waits for the girl to react. Stealing glances at them is enough for Ryujin to know what they're doing. She then noticed the girl excused herself to go to the restroom.

Ryujin can see that the girl is still looking around to figure out who gave her the drink. Ryujin stands up, walking to chase the girl. she opens up the restroom door and found two girls. Yeji is washing her hands while the other girl is leaning on the sink counter. Ignoring Yeji for now, Ryujin approaches the other girl.

"do you like the drink?" Ryujin asked, smirking.

"that's from you?" she placed her finger on Ryujin's abs, sliding it down

Mind you, Yeji is still there. Ryujin noticed she goes in to one of the stalls.

"yes." Ryujin moves closer, putting her hands on the counter so the girl is stuck with her. "I had to borrow you from your boyfriend."

"boyfriend?" the girl raised an eyebrow. "I met him yesterday." She scoffed.

"great. So I'm not stealing from anyone." Ryujin smiles a little.

"hurry up. he'll find out." the girl already got the signal. She grabs Ryujin's collar, pulling her roughly.

Ryujin quickly picks up the girl by the thighs and sits her down on the counter. She then starts to make out with the girl, ignoring the fact that Yeji is coming out of the stall.

Yeji walks out of the restroom. She has a feeling that Ryujin did that on purpose. Yeji didn't know that Ryujin is already here before that happened.

"let's go to my place." Yeji said to the girl she's been dancing with.

"sure."

-

Yeji found herself getting eaten out by the girl. she starts to sober up and realized, while this goes on, Yeji hoped that it's Ryujin. Yeji use her acting to make it look like she hits the orgasm. That always works to stop the sexual intercourse.

The girl moves up to kiss Yeji one more time.

"I love you."

Yeji got shocked. What the hell is this girl talking about? She thought.

"we just met. Are you crazy?" Yeji furrowed her eyebrows.

"two days is a long time to realize."

Yeji sits up, pushing her gently.

"I don't want it." Yeji gathers her clothes. "can you just go?"

"I'm sorry."

The girl looks sad. She grabs her things and gets out of Yeji's room. meanwhile, Yeji is stressed out. the thought of Ryujin haunts her no matter how hard she tried to get rid of her. it's easy for Ryujin to jump from a girl to another. It used to be easy for Yeji too. that's before Ryujin decided to come to her life.

"this is ridiculous." Yeji sighs. "there's no way I caught feelings for her. she's an asshole!"

-

Ryujin walks in to her apartment with blood all over her. before Chaeryeong noticed, Ryujin quickly goes to her room and to the bathroom. After cleaning up, Ryujin carefully gets out of her room to go to the laundry room.

"why are you sneaking around?" Chaeryeong caught her.

"I'm... not...?" Ryujin throws her clothes to a nearby laundry basket. "I thought you're asleep."

"I'm still working." Chaeryeong crossed her arms. "are those new?"

"what?"

"your bruises." Chaeryeong walks closer. "why did you fight again?"

"it's the guy that beat me up the other day." Ryujin walks towards the fridge. "all I need is icepacks and I'll be fine." She then walks towards her. "wanna help?"

"fine. Only to put those icepacks."

Ryujin walks first towards her room and Chaeryeong follows. Ryujin takes off her clothes and lay on the bed. Chaeryeong checks every bruise on her body and places the icepacks on the needed spot. Ryujin hissed when Chaeryeong presses on some spot too hard.

Ryujin takes a chance to put her hand on Chaeryeong's thigh. The girl immediately slaps her hand away.

"don't." Chaeryeong sulks. "close your eyes. this will sting a little." Chaeryeong carefully places an icepack on her eye that also has a scar on her eyebrow.

"sleep here." Ryujin grabs her hand.

"you want me to give you pats on the head as well?" Chaeryeong teased. She lays beside her anyway.

"I haven't got the chance to take his girl. I got you, though." Ryujin stifles a laugh.

"right."