CHAPTER 21

Yeji got slammed on the front door of Ryujin's apartment. They're not even in yet. Ryujin pins Yeji against the door, making out with her while unlocking the door. When they're in, Ryujin noticed Chaeryeong is watching TV while eating snacks.

"fuck. Shit, I forgot about you." Ryujin exclaimed, slapping her own forehead.

"hi...?" Yeji greeted.

Awkward, Yeji thought. A lot of things goes through her head. this girl could be anyone. Someone Ryujin met the previous night, roommate, her booty call, maybe even her girlfriend.

Ryujin hates being interrupted. She doesn't really know why something so little can ruin her mood.

"I'll go to my room." Chaeryeong quickly turns off the TV and goes to her room.

"I thought you want a three-way." Yeji looks up at Ryujin.

"no." Ryujin faced Yeji.

"who is she, then?" Yeji is a little bit disappointed.

"my new assistant." Ryujin sighs. "do you wanna go home?"

"go home? I just came here." Yeji sulks.

Ryujin grabs her hand and guide her to her room. she then casually change her clothes, only wearing a sport bra and shorts. Ryujin grabs a loose shirt and gives it to Yeji.

"go change. We can cuddle instead." Ryujin said, sitting on the bed.

"we can do that naked." Yeji walks closer as she strips for Ryujin.

"then you have to be ready in the morning."

And so, the two got tangled up in bed, both trying to relax, enjoying each other's warmth.

-

Ryujin wakes up first, as usual. noticing the tent on her boxers, she carefully gets up, out of the bed and goes to the bathroom. Ryujin has a morning habit of showering while taking care of her morning wood.

Ryujin's voice accidentally wakes Yeji up. with the transparent bathroom, Yeji can see it all. Ryujin enjoying herself, one hand on her shaft and the other supporting herself on the wall. Yeji can't help but blush at the sight. The water that runs, showering her body adds to the erotic situation that's going on.

Yeji looks away as another thought enters her mind. She's not the only one experiencing this. the other girls must've watched her every morning they wake up after spending the night with Ryujin.

Ryujin shivers as she reached the climax. The water quickly rinsed off the semen that she ejected. She pants, resting her head on the wall as her penis goes limp again. Ryujin checks on the bed, noticing Yeji has already awake, playing with her phone. she can't help but stare at her bare body, along with her messy hair, and sleepy face.

"hell, what are you doing?!" Ryujin groans when she noticed she's getting turned on again.

Yeji looks up, checking Ryujin again. She giggles when she sees Ryujin slapping her shaft, probably getting it down again.

Finally, Ryujin gets out of the bathroom, with a towel on her waist down. she walks towards her closet and picks out some clothes.

"can I use the bathroom?" Yeji breaks the silence.

"sure. it's clean. Don't worry." Ryujin somehow added the last information. "there are new shower kit under the sink if you wanna shower as well."

Yeji hurriedly goes in, getting the last apparel off of her body. She keeps an eye on Ryujin since she's aware that she can clearly see her through the transparent glass.

It's inappropriate for Ryujin to look but she's tempted. Ryujin takes glances at the girl who's currently showering. Fixing her seating, she sits on the edge of the bed, looking the other way, to prevent her to stare at Yeji.

"do you have work today?" Yeji asked, coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her torso.

"yes. work." Ryujin hurriedly stands up and put on her clothes properly. She's just making up an excuse, actually.

"get your assistant to do it." Yeji snakes her arms around her waist. "didn't you say I need to get ready for the morning?" Yeji also wonders why Ryujin got so nervous suddenly.

Ryujin can feel that Yeji is trying to seduce her. this isn't ideal. Ryujin is used to having an intercourse when she's dazed, not sober. Ryujin doesn't want to show her weak side to Yeji, nor any girls ever.

"I really have work to do. technically, she's not my assistant, yet." Ryujin turns around, facing her fully.

"fine." Yeji shook it off, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"alright, cool." Ryujin sighs in relieve. At least, Yeji is not hard to work with.

"you can go. I'll leave after ordering an uber." Yeji said as she dresses up.

"no. we'll go together, then I'll leave."

-

Ryujin just got home from the garage. Upon entering the apartment, Ryujin sees Chaeryeong cleaning the living area with some music blasting. Ryujin watches her dance along the song, with her messy bun, and tank top and shorts. Seems like the vacuum is too loud that she hasn't noticed that Ryujin is there.

"are you done cleaning?" Ryujin approaches her.

"oh god!" Chaeryeong hurriedly turns off her music, smiling awkwardly at Ryujin.

"you look tired." Ryujin smirks. "up for some wine?"

"I don't really like to drink." She replied. "I'm just gonna clean up and go to sleep."

"no, no. it's okay. wines won't make you drunk. Maybe it gets you sleepy, but that's all." Ryujin then walks towards the kitchen to take two bottles of red wine and the glasses.

"aren't those too much?" Chaeryeong asked as she tidies up the vacuum on the corner.

"I can drink these myself." Ryujin shrugs. She sits on the couch, pouring some wine to the glasses. "sit down. we're roommates now."

Chaeryeong sits beside Ryujin, takes one of the glasses and smells it. She knows it's gonna be good.

"cheers." Ryujin said then sips the drink. Chaeryeong follow suit.

"wow this is so good. What is this?" Chaeryeong grabs the bottle and reads the label. "this aged really well."

"you know stuff about wines?" Ryujin raised an eyebrow.

"my dad works at a winery. So I know some things."

"cool. Enjoy. You can take them if you want."