CHAPTER 14 (M)

The music died down and people starts leaving. Ryujin looks to the side and sees Yeji still blabbering some incoherent words.

"let's go home." Ryujin stands up, taking Yeji's hand, and pulls her up.

"are you gonna take me home?" Yeji leans on her as they walk out of the bar.

"yes."

Yeji enters Ryujin's car then Ryujin herself gets in on the other side. Yeji noticed Ryujin drinking some kind of medicine before starting her car. After that, she starts driving slowly.

It's a little scary for Yeji to trust Ryujin. The two of them is drunk and one of them is driving. This is absolutely dangerous. Since Yeji is too thrilled, she spontaneously grabs Ryujin's hand that's on the gear handle.

"stay still." Ryujin warned. She then takes her time, pulling over at the side of a road. She reaches for and buckles up Yeji's seatbelt with a bit of struggle.

Yeji got driven by her lust and wraps her arms around Ryujin's torso. She really loves her soft sweet but masculine smell.

"get off me." Ryujin can feel Yeji's face snuggles on her neck. "don't start something you can't finish."

"at least I can start." Yeji teased.

Ryujin moves to face Yeji, inching closer. She looks down at her lips. Ryujin have never done it in the car before. She really wants to be comfortable with this. especially the one she's been targeting.

Yeji can't hold it back anymore. She moves forward, finally clashing their lips together. After some time, she can really feel how amazing Ryujin at this. she's able to control the pace without forcing it, leading the act as well as following her partner. Yeji's brain turns into mush as she melts into Ryujin's lips. Sadly, Ryujin pulls away leaving Yeji with her eyes closed and lips agape, wanting for more.

"we're gonna finish this at home."

-

Arriving at the apartment, Yeji clumsily unlocks her door, dragging Ryujin inside, straight to her bedroom. Ryujin really drives her crazy, the alcohol that's still on her bloodstream helps with boosting her excitement.

Ryujin pushed Yeji on the bed. She then takes off her clothes and goes to top Yeji. Not wasting time, Ryujin continues where she left off. Her hands roams around Yeji's body, provoking her to take off her clothes as well. After some time, Yeji keeps refusing. It's okay for Ryujin. She can go for hours of foreplay if Yeji wanted that.

Yeji moves back, fixing herself to lay in the proper direction. Yeji pulls away for a moment. She's afraid that if she continues to do this, Ryujin will force her just like Yujin.

"what's wrong?" Ryujin looks at her with hazy eyes. "relax, Yeji. I won't hurt you." she said as her hand runs down to the side of her panties, pulling the fabric a little.

Yeji flinches a little and grabs Ryujin's hand. Yeji shook her head.

"how come you did it with my friend but not me. I'm clearly better than her." Ryujin smirks.

"do you think I want her to fuck me?" Yeji glares at her suddenly. "your fucking friend forced me, you know that?" Yeji came to her senses. She starts to feel angry. "do you think I'm too stupid to know that you have a deal with her? your friend is pathetic."

As if a train just hits her, Ryujin erased all her dirty thoughts upon hearing Yeji. Yeji even shed a tear. Ryujin moves her hand away from Yeji's bottom part and just placed them on the side of Yeji's head.

"are you gonna do the same, now?" Yeji weakly asked, more like daring her.

Ryujin gets up and grabs her shirt. she put it back on and grabs her phone.

"is it true?" Ryujin asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Hearing nothing from Yeji, Ryujin decided to play the recording that she got from Yujin.

"stop that." Yeji knows that it's hers and Yujin's voice. But, that's not how it goes. "she recorded that?"

"was it true, Yeji?" Ryujin looks back looking at Yeji.

"I said stop. But, she wouldn't."

Ryujin stands up, leaving the room. the only thing that bothers her is the fact that Yujin would cross the line just to get a car that she can afford. With her dizzy head, Ryujin texts Yujin.

Ryu: are you free on Saturday?

Yujin: maybe. Why?

Ryu: you're gonna be at home?

Yujin: pretty much

Ryujin locks her phone and put it away. She walks back inside the bedroom, seeing Yeji on her phone.

"go to sleep. the later you sleep, the hangover will be worse." Ryujin sits beside her.

"are we gonna continue?"

Ryujin finally lays beside her, turning her body to sleep on her side, back-facing her.

"sleep."

"I feel bad." Yeji said, looking back.

"you don't want it. I won't force you. not even a drunk dead girl." Ryujin wraps her arm around Yeji's waist. Ryujin is supposed to be one feeling guilty. That's why she wants to stay for the night.

"I don't trust you."

"no one should." Ryujin sighs. She then plants a kiss on her head. "Yujin is not my friend. From now on."

"she used to act like this too." what came out of Yeji's mouth is completely different from what she feels. She knows this might be temporary feelings. Regardless, she enjoys Ryujin's company.

"hm..." Ryujin hums. "I don't want you to think about her."

"goodnight, Shin."