CHAPTER 2

Ryujin sits in front of the bar, waiting for Yujin. As usual, Chris is the one serving her.

"anyone caught your eyes?" Chris asked.

"you have to give me more if you want my answer." Ryujin said, talking about the drink in her hand.

"you gotta be sober for once." Chris giggles. "this is a girls' night. Don't you wanna feel something other than being drunk?"

Ryujin just scoffed. She has lost all of her feelings when her father decided to leave her with her uncle for a new woman.

"the only thing I can feel is pain, Chris. You think I wanna feel that every night?"

"I'm just saying." Chris shrugs. "here's another bottle. I'll serve the others."

Shortly after, Yujin arrived. She sits beside Ryujin and just pour herself a drink.

"what's up with you?" Ryujin raised her eyebrows.

"I just met a girl. right after I walked in." Yujin got all smiley. "there's a lot of them. You should join."

"oh believe me. they'll come to me." Ryujin smirks. "go ahead and have fun. I'll catch up on you."

Just when Ryujin is about to join Yujin, a girl stops her.

"you're the girl that bought me a drink the other day."

"did I?" Ryujin raised an eyebrow. Looking at her, she must be a rich person. There's no way she can get in her pants that easily.

"you did." the girl sits beside Ryujin.

Ryujin got interested. So, she holds her plan on joining Yujin.

"so? You want me to treat you again?"

"I'm not asking." the girl replied, looking away.

Ryujin knows that she's just playing hard to get. A girl like her won't be impressed with just some money. Ryujin thinks that she needs a lot more effort.

"alright. Suit yourself." Ryujin decided to just walk away and approaches Yujin.

She can see that Yujin is already wasted. Probably because the girls forced her to drink.

"enough with her." Ryujin sits on the other couch. With open arms, Ryujin let some girls sits beside her, as well as on her lap.

"have a drink." A girl offered and Ryujin accepts it.

Ryujin can only enjoy the girls' service, making out with one while the other touches her here and there. Basically, trying to please Ryujin, hoping one of them will be taken home.

Seeing that Yujin is already passed out, Ryujin enjoys the moment even more. When she gets more dazed, she noticed Yujin wakes up. she then walks away towards the bar. Ryujin can see that she's talking to the same girl that she talked to earlier.

Ryujin can't help but watch them. After a little talk, Yujin managed to take her to the dance floor. Ryujin scoffed, thinking that it's the drunk Yujin working. There's no way she can pull her off. As the alcohol starts to work on her own body, Ryujin gets up from the couch, approaching them. She reminds herself that she needs to be subtle.

Yujin hasn't noticed that Ryujin is already standing behind the girl, dancing along with them. Ryujin grabs her wrist and turns her around so they're facing each other. Ryujin's eyes are locked with the girl's. Yujin finally realized that her girl is dancing with someone else. Feeling jealous, Yujin snakes her arms around the girl's waist, pulling her towards herself.

Ryujin squints her eyes, looking at Yujin who's already looking at her with a smirk. Thinking that Yujin wants to challenge her, Ryujin accepts it. Sneakily, Ryujin grabs the girl's hand and spins her around. One arm quickly catches the girl's waist so Ryujin can hold her from behind.

"I got her first, Shin. You better get your own girl." Yujin glared at her.

"well, I met her first. How about you get your own girl?" Ryujin smirks, resting her chin on the girl's shoulder.

"thanks for the night, girls." The girl slips away from Ryujin's embrace, leaving the two dumbfounded.

"look what you did. now I can't get laid with her." Yujin punched Ryujin's chest weakly.

"you can never get laid with her." Ryujin said as she put her arm around Yujin's neck, guiding her back to their table.

"get off me." Yujin slaps her arm away.

"you have no reason to be aggressive." Ryujin slaps her head.

"yeah? If you just let me be with her I won't be as mad." Yujin got frustrated.

"she's just a stranger. chill out." Ryujin nudged her arm.

"then why the fuck did you interrupt me? asshole." Yujin huffs.

"you're a dumbass. Do you even know who she is?" Ryujin mocked. "there's no way she wants to be with you."

"at least I have a name." Yujin scoffed.

"oh, really? A fake name?"

"Hwang."

A light bulb pops inside Ryujin's head.

"ah... at least I have her number." Ryujin smirks.

"a fake number?" Yujin chuckles, mocking her. "wake the fuck up. you're bluffing at this point."

"what if it's real?"

"if you can really get her, take my Audi." Yujin looks at Ryujin. "if she wakes up next to me instead..."

"the rover that you really dreamed of..." Ryujin leaned in. "will be in your garage."

"fair enough. Deal." Yujin smiles.

"Deal."