CHAPTER 7

Yeji is currently sitting on Ryujin's lap. The two is already dazed and just follow each other's lust. Surprisingly, they're not yet making out. they're just casually talking.

"I'm not usually this slow." Ryujin commented.

"so you like it fast?" Yeji smirks.

"mind to tell me the context? I like fast cars, for example." Ryujin got her hands on Yeji's waist by now, caressing it with her thumb.

"looking at how you live, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about." Yeji moves her hips slightly.

"what's that for?" Ryujin let out a deep breath, grabbing on Yeji harder. "don't tease me."

"I'm fixing myself." Yeji scrunched her nose cutely. She then feels a bulge on Ryujin's pants. "you know I can feel that, right?" Yeji gulps.

"better to let you know sooner." Ryujin smirks. "wanna take this somewhere?"

"times up, baby." Yeji gets off of her. "thanks for the drink." Yeji leans in to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Ryujin can only watch her leave. She tilts her head back, sighing frustratingly. She's so close to be able to take her home. Change of plan, Ryujin chases her outside. Lucky her, Yeji is still waiting for her uber.

"fuck it." Ryujin said before snatching Yeji's wrist, getting her to lean on a wall near the entrance.

Yeji gets shocked. She's somehow scared of Ryujin.

"did I scare you?" Ryujin asked while pinning her against the wall, giving her a little space to move. "I didn't mean to."

"time's up, buddy. We have another time." Yeji calmed down. "move."

"let me enjoy you more for some time." Ryujin reached for her face.

Yeji got her heart racing. It's not that she's uncomfortable. There's no doubt that she wants to 'taste' Ryujin too. but, knowing that she has that 'thing' she holds back, not wanting to go too far.

"my ride is here." Yeji looks over Ryujin's shoulder. "see you, Shin."

Then again, Ryujin let her slip away.

-

Walking in to her apartment Yeji is greeted by Yujin who's sleeping on the couch. She actually pities the girl for being stupid and making a fool of herself. How can someone be too attached to someone they met at a bar? she thought. Regardless, Yeji had a great time making out with her. at least she's a great kisser. Maybe she'd done it too much with other girls. Setting her thoughts aside, Yeji wakes her up.

"Yujin..." Yeji shakes her gently.

Yujin caught her off guard by pulling her hand and crashing their lips together. She bites her lip, making Yeji hissed in pain... and pleasure. Can't hold it in, Yeji climbs on top of Yujin, sitting on her lap. Though she knows who she's kissing with, her mind pictures someone else.

"you're a bad girl." Yujin said, grabbing both of her ass cheeks. "what time is it? You promised to come home early."

"Karina is keeping me too long. I had to take her home too." Yeji pouts to soften Yujin's heart. Of course, she melts at that.

"alright." Yujin smiles. "I'll go now."

Yeji moves to sit beside her. Yujin then walks towards her things, gathering them to prepare to go.

"I just woke you up. what makes you think I want you to go?" Yeji asked, crossing her leg on top of the other.

"you don't?" Yujin stops beside the couch.

"I wanna give you a chance. Sleep with me tonight."

-

DING

Ryujin got interrupted by the sound of her phone in the middle of her sexing with a random girl.

"who the fuck is that?" Ryujin looks away for a moment. She forgot to silence her phone.

"don't stop." Said the girl, accidentally slapping Ryujin.

Ryujin got triggered and immediately grabs her wrist, pinning it on the pillow.

"don't you dare... telling me what to do." Ryujin pulls out her two fingers and insert them again, adding one more finger.

"stop!" the girl cries in pain. "I'm sorry!"

Ryujin sighs, pulling them out slowly. She then moves away from the girl, wiping her fingers on her sheet and grabs her phone.

Yujin: I'm sleeping with her

*image received*

Ryu: dude you're interrupting me

Yujin: just give up. she's already mine

Yujin: and your car too

Ryu: hell no. wait and see

Ryujin silenced her phone and goes back to the girl.

"does it still hurts?" Ryujin's voice softened. "don't do that again." She sighs. "I'm not in the mood anymore. Let's just sleep."