CHAPTER 33

Ryujin wakes up uncomfortably. Turns out, she's already in her bed, naked. She sits up quickly, checking beside her. Julia is laying there, sleeping. Ryujin sighs. Her head is in so much pain, her throat dries up, and her whole body is aching.

Ryujin gets up and checks herself in the mirror. Her neck filled with hickeys and markings from Julia, down to her chest as well.

"Julia." Ryujin gently shakes her body. "hey."

"hm?" Julia stretched herself, slowly opening her eyes. "oh, hi." She sits up. her eyes scans Ryujin's body up and down. "I did a lot last night." Adding a smirk at the end.

"did I put it in?" Ryujin asked away.

"why does it matter?" Julia raised an eyebrow.

"it matters. Answer me." Ryujin got nervous.

"not only you did put it in, you've asked to come inside." Julia crossed her arms. "you're the best." She quickly kisses her on the cheek.

"no... no fucking way." Ryujin stands up, grabs her clothes, and put it on fully. "you're shitting? You must be joking." Ryujin grabs her shoulder, squeezing it a little too hard.

"ouch! you're hurting me!" Julia hissed. "what's wrong with that? I'm sure you've done it a million times before."

"I've never... asked any girl... ever... to even put it in. it's even impossible for me to just easily shoot my seed inside you or any girl ever." Ryujin frustratingly said while pacing back and forth.

"I'm not on any pills." Julia added an information that made things worse for Ryujin.

"you what?!" Ryujin's eyes widened. "what if you're pregnant? Are you crazy?!"

"then you have to take responsibility for it. You're the one that asked for it, Shin."

"no." Ryujin looks at her dead in the eyes. "I don't even remember how I got home! You must be lying!"

"stop shouting. Please." Julia gets out of the bed, walks towards Ryujin, and reach for her hand. "you're not gonna leave, right? I couldn't refuse you last night."

"let's do a proper test."

-

Haunted by the thoughts of impregnating Julia, Ryujin slowly goes back to her old habit. She skips some workout sessions, skips her meals, and almost every night, she spends the time with drinking. At home, this time.

"your coach keeps calling me. he's asking about your condition." Chaeryeong sits beside her.

"I'll talk to him myself." Ryujin sighs. "have you got any info from Julia?"

"no. it's been three weeks." Chaeryeong feels sorry for the girl. "will you take it if it's positive?"

Ryujin stays silent. She honestly doesn't wanna know anything about Julia's condition. On the other hand, she needs to be responsible for her action whether she wants it or not.

"I don't want to marry her." Ryujin replied desperately.

"does responsible means you have to marry?" Chaeryeong asked again.

"I guess." Ryujin remembers how her uncle told her that Ryujin is an accident because her father is too greedy. Her parents ended up getting married because of that.

"you can just send her some money for the baby." Chaeryeong suggested. "I'm trying my best to give you better solutions."

"wait..." what Chaeryeong said lights up a bulb on Ryujin's head. "what if she's lying? What if she used that excuse to get my money?"

"that can happen." Chaeryeong lowers her head, thinking. "I hope it's true so you can avoid her sooner."

-

The next day, Ryujin keep waiting for Julia to tell her something. In the middle of her late breakfast, she heard the bell rings. Ryujin lazily walks towards the door, thinking that it's her food.

"I got the result."

Ryujin immediately snatches the letter in Julia's hand and walks towards the couch. Julia follows her, sitting beside Ryujin.

"no... no way." Ryujin heart dropped instantly when she found a positive word on the paper. "no it's- it doesn't make sense. There's no way-"

"it happened." Julia placed her hand on Ryujin's back.

Ryujin have never imagined this. never in her life she expected herself getting a girl pregnant. Even worse, this girl is just some stranger she met one time. her wish to be better than her father vanished right in this moment.

"what are we gonna do?" Julia scoots closer.

Ryujin is still speechless. The only person that she can trust right now is her uncle. Though, it'll be embarrassing to tell him.

"are you sure this is mine?" Ryujin looks at her.

"I've never said yes to anyone." Julia lowers her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't think that this will happen. That's why I'm not too worried that day."

Ryujin doesn't know when did her heart grows weak. She can't stand looking at this sad girl in front of her.

"as you said. It happened." Ryujin stands up and grabs her phone that she left on the dining table. She then walks back to the couch. "your account number."

Julia said the numbers to Ryujin, as well as her personal information like her address, phone numbers, and where she works.

"stay here." Ryujin said without looking up from her phone. "I'll transfer some amount to you for your... baby." She let out a long sigh at the end.

"what about my clothes and things?"

"you figure that out yourself."