CHAPTER 9

Yeji is sitting in front of the bar counter, enjoying her drink. She texts Yujin, just telling her to not text her for a while. Yeji told her that she's meeting a client but actually she's at the bar right now.

"a girl like you shouldn't be alone at a place like this?" a boy sits beside her with two glasses of drink.

"I'd rather be alone in my free time." Yeji looks at him in a seducing manner.

"maybe you should try spending it with someone." He slides one of the glasses towards Yeji.

Yeji just looks at it and drink from her own glass.

On the other side of the bar, Ryujin walks in with a girl. hand in hand, Ryujin leads her to a couch where she usually hangs out.

"what's your name again?" Ryujin asked.

"Minju." The girl shyly replied. "are you sure it's okay for us to hang out like this?"

"of course, it is. this place is just for us." Ryujin placed her arm behind Minju. "by the way, you're Ms. Hwang's assistant right?"

"yes. I'm the one who replied all the mails, taking care of her bills, including contacting your company." Minju smiles at her. "are you really Mr. Shin's daughter?"

"why? is that a problem?" Ryujin asked back, offering her a drink.

"no, I'm just making sure. I don't want you to think that I want your money only." Minju takes a shot that's in her hand.

"don't worry about that. even if you do, I won't mind." Ryujin pours her another drink. "you must be so stressed out working like that."

"you have no idea." Minju chuckles. "I used to drink a lot with my high school friends. Ever since I started working at her company, I have no time at all. except, Saturday and Sunday."

Ryujin doesn't really care about that. what matters is she can get her drunk, fuck her, and take her home.

"that must be so exhausting." Ryujin herself, takes a shot. "just enjoy the night. I'll take care of you." that sounds like bullshit even to her own ears.

"okay."

Minju might be smart at some subjects. Sadly, that doesn't include romance. Ryujin and Minju keeps on drinking and talking randomly. Unlike Minju, Ryujin drinks slower. That makes it easy for Ryu to get Minju drunk.

"oh, no." Minju looks across the room. "what if I get caught? Yeji is here."

"Yeji?" Ryujin looks at the same direction. "oh, her?" she smirks. Yeji is having a good time with a boy, dancing face to face. "don't mind her. you're safe with me."

"really?" Minju then hugs Ryujin, as if hanging on to her. "do you think I will get fired?"

"why would you think that? you're fine." Ryujin pushed her gently.

Thinking that Minju is drunk enough, Ryujin starts touching her cheek, down to the side of her neck. She caresses her jaw with her thumb.

"you're kind of annoying." Minju slaps Ryujin's chest weakly. "but I tend to fall for annoying people."

"that's good right?" Ryujin stifles a laugh. "you're cute." She leans in.

"you're not a smoker, right?" Minju grabs her collar.

"did you see me doing that? no, right? I hate it." Ryujin dares to move closer.

"perfect."

'oh, poor girl.' Ryujin thought. And so, the two had started a make out session. A little sloppy, but who cares? They're both drunk and no one is around to judge them. Soon, Minju is sitting on Ryujin's lap.

"you have something down there?" Minju fixes herself.

"I get that reaction a lot. I won't use it." Ryujin snaked her hands under Minju's shirt. "unless..."

"not here."

Ryujin then guides her towards the restroom. Ryujin opens one of the stalls' door and starts having a quickie with Minju.

-

Ryujin is holding Minju still, leaning on the door, keeping her on her feet as Minju comes down from her high.

"I think someone is outside." Ryujin whispered. "you can come out first."

After fixing themselves, Minju gets out of the stall. Ryujin doesn't hear anything other than the tap running and the door closing. After giving it some time, Ryujin walks out of the stall.

Ryujin freezes when she sees Yeji leaning on the sink. She has to play it cool, though.

"hi." Ryujin smiles a little. she then goes over to the sink beside Yeji, washing her hand to get rid of the 'evidence'.

Yeji is somehow pissed at Ryujin. Her emotion got driven by the alcohol. Yeji stands behind her, snaking her arm around her torso.

"with my assistant?" Yeji slips her hand under Ryujin's shirt, drawing circles on her abs.

"I'm making my way up." Ryujin looks at her reflection.

"you're pissing me off." Yeji's hand moves down to Ryujin's bulge. "do you think I don't know that you're trying to impress me the other day?"

"so you're impressed?" Ryujin slowly turns around to face her. "are you having fun with your boy? How's it, dancing with him?" Ryujin leans down, staring into her eyes.

"it was fun. Too bad, he's too drunk to keep up with me." Yeji inched closer.

"said someone who's hammered with bad anger management." Ryujin mocks her. "wake up, sweety." Ryujin said while tapping Yeji's cheek gently.

"don't touch me..." Yeji slaps her hand away. "with your dirty hand."

"I just washed it. I can go again." Ryujin reached for her face, caressing it softly.

"you got some nerves."

"hell, yeah, I do." Ryujin just quickly leans forward, hoping she can kiss the girl she wanted the most. Instead, Ryujin got a palm on her face.

"don't touch me after touching someone else." Yeji's other hand grabs on Ryujin's bulge. She slightly squeezed it, earning a moan from her. "better luck next time."

And just like that, Ryujin lost her for the second time.