CHAPTER 48

Ryujin just got home with Chaeryeong helping her to walk properly. Ryujin got overboard with the drink she doesn't even remember what she did all night.

"sit down." Chaeryeong put Ryujin on the couch. "wait here. Don't go anywhere."

Ryujin can't even hear herself. She ignores Chaeryeong and go after her. she harshly grabs on her waist and turns her around. Ryujin pushed Chaeryeong to a nearby wall, pinning her.

"geez... I told you to stay." Chaeryeong groaned when her back hit the wall.

"you're not the one I want to fuck, but I need it tonight." Ryujin looks down at her lips. "don't you wanna spend our special night privately?"

"you're an asshole when you're drunk." Chaeryeong squinted her eyes. "you'll go hard on me."

Swiftly, Ryujin flips Chaeryeong around so her chest is pressing the wall. Ryujin sets Chaeryeong's hair to the side and starts kissing her neck slowly, just like how Chaeryeong likes it.

"spread your legs for me." Ryujin said more like a command.

"no, Shin. Not tonight." Chaeryeong bites her bottom lip, containing her moan.

Ryujin kicks her feet, spreading Chaeryeong's legs to give her some access.

"are you sure?" Ryujin slurs her words. "your body says different." She can feel the assistant is getting weaker.

"if I'm not the one you want to fuck, then don't." Chaeryeong turns around, facing Ryujin. "I don't think I can handle the thought of you fucking me with someone else in mind." She knows that Ryujin probably couldn't understand her.

"oh, shut up. you never care about that before." Ryujin scoffed. She caresses her cheek gently. "I'll be gentle." She then slowly slides the lace on Chaeryeong's dress down her shoulder.

"I'm serious." Chaeryeong get a hold of herself. She's struggling to resist Ryujin but she had to. She can't keep hurting herself.

"is that so?" Ryujin smirks. "how serious can you be? Do you think that I don't know how bad you want me to touch you?" she leans closer, trying to catch her lips. "I'll double your salary."

"oh, you want to buy me now?" Chaeryeong can feel Ryujin's hands snaking under her dress, lifting it up. Ryujin is too strong for Chaeryeong to fight with.

"then what do you want? I'll give you anything." Ryujin said as she squeezes Chaeryeong's butt.

"I want you sober." Chaeryeong taps her cheek lightly. "move."

Ryujin got stubborn. She presses herself on Chaeryeong, preventing her to go. She moves forward, showering her neck with kisses. Ryujin noticed that Chaeryeong is wrapping her arms around her neck. Ryujin is making her feel good. Chaeryeong can't hold herself back. Ryujin knows all her weak spot and clearly she's trying to please her.

"Shin..." Chaeryeong begs. "I hate you so much."

"at least you love what I do to you." Ryujin looks at her with a smirk. "am I right?"

"unfortunately." Chaeryeong stabilizes her breath.

"let's take this to the bed."

-

Yeji arrived at her apartment with a good mood. Everyone was satisfied with the achievement so they had a great time. now, what's left is the tiredness. She takes off her heels, massaging her feet after.

Yeji goes to her room, doing her night routine before she gets on the bed. She decided to check her phone for any notifications.

"as expected, no words from her." Yeji doesn't know why she cares about that or even Ryujin. "this doesn't make sense."

Yeji thinks that she should stop hoping for something uncertain. It's not that she's attracted to Ryujin. This is an addiction that Yeji struggles to control. Thinking that Ryujin managed to have fun with anyone irritates her because, by now, Yeji can't get that satisfaction with anyone else but Ryujin.

"shit." Yeji said frustratingly. "why are you so... amazing." She stares at the ceiling. Just the thought of Ryujin makes her aroused. "I must be going crazy."