CHAPTER 30

Going on a month, Yeji starts getting closer with Eunseo. Eunseo and Yeji seems to have a similar way of living. Both are not rushing things and they're totally okay with this phase in this 'relationship'.

"I want to spoil you." Eunseo suddenly said when they're having a lunch together. "you know... buying you things, take you on a vacation, give you presents."

"suddenly?" Yeji scoffed. "I don't want you to waste your money."

"I spend them for good reason. It's for you." Eunseo shrugs. "besides, I've noticed that you have a lot on your plate lately."

"that's what I've been dealing with even before we met." Yeji looks at her. "trust me. I'll be good in a day or two."

"do you wanna go to the bar tonight?" Eunseo offered. "let's have a drink."

"sure."

-

Ryujin just came back from her workout. She goes for four times a week at this point. She's happy with herself for being able to endure all those workouts.

"here's your breakfast. I kept it simple since you want to stay healthy." Chaeryeong greeted her with a smile.

"I'll take a shower first." Ryujin returns the smile.

Ryujin then take a brief shower. After that, she joins Chaeryeong for the breakfast.

"good to see you taking care of your health." Chaeryeong commented as they start eating.

"a good start." Ryujin smiles a little. "I still can't get rid of my drinking habit, though. I need to work on that."

"I noticed that you didn't go to the bar that often anymore. Probably three days in this month?"

"yes. I feel terrible. Like, something is missing." Ryujin sighs.

"give yourself a reward. it's okay to have fun when you feel tired. If you feel like you need it." Chaeryeong suggested.

"go with me to the bar. I don't think I can stay sober if I go alone." Ryujin is having a great progress. She doesn't want to lose it in one night.

"okay. you can enjoy the environment. I'm sure you miss it." Chaeryeong smiles at her. "at least you end this month with joy."

"right."