CHAPTER 49 (M)

On the next day, Yeji doesn't have much to do aside from checking some emails and stocks. Basically, she'll spend her time at home.

Accompanied by a cup of coffee and some classical music, Yeji starts her activity on her laptop. Minutes after minutes, Yeji got too engaged to the screen, reading the news, and looking for inspiration.

Yeji got distracted when she heard her door opened. She hurriedly walks towards the door. She quickly stops her tracks when she sees Ryujin standing in front of her with a warm smile.

Ryujin feels lucky. She doesn't need to wake her up.

"how's your night?" Ryujin walks closer.

"it was fun." At this distance, Yeji can see some bruises on her neck. "what do you want?"

"hang out with you, of course." Ryujin reaches for her hand. "you seem to be in a bad mood. Is everything alright?"

"I'm not in the mood to see you." Yeji takes her hand back then crossing her arms.

"yet you let me in." Ryujin smiles proudly. "you're free today, right?" she steps forward again, grabbing her wrists, and pulls Yeji closer. "let's spend the day together."

Yeji gulps, enchanted in Ryujin's scent that she missed. She looks up at Ryujin, her gaze falls on her lips unintentionally. Realizing that she's staring, she looks away.

"it's okay. you can look as long as you like." Ryujin caresses her cheek with the back of her fingers. "take you time."

"you're pissing me off." Yeji huffs. "I wish I could hate you." Yeji glares at her.

"so, you admit that you like me?" Bingo, Ryujin thought. "I'm glad."

"you're just full of yourself. how can I like someone like that?" Yeji replied, hiding her nervousness.

Ryujin smiles as she snakes her arms around Yeji's waist. Feeling the gentle touch, Yeji melts in Ryujin's embrace. Ryujin leans down, teasing Yeji a little by brushing her lips on hers.

As if driven by her lust, Yeji's hands moves swiftly to take off Ryujin's jacket. She pulls her in, guiding her to the bedroom. Yeji pushes Ryujin to the bed.

"I'll give you what you want." Yeji then works on Ryujin's shirt, unbuttoning them one by one. The more she uncovers Ryujin's body, the more she noticed some marks on her chest and abs.

"are you okay?" Ryujin noticed that Yeji is staring again. "don't mind those. It'll heal."

"of course, it will. You'll get a new one." Yeji shook it off. She then works on Ryujin's pants. She kneels down after Ryujin is left with her boxers only.

"have you done this before?" Ryujin asked, getting nervous. This is the first time that Ryujin lets Yeji do this.

"rarely." Yeji slowly slides the boxers down, revealing Ryujin's limp meat. "enjoy."

Ryujin will never get used to this view. As Yeji uses her hands to wake the shaft, Ryujin watches her in awe. Yeji's hands feels so good around her shaft.

"how's that?" Yeji looks up, still stroking the hardened girth.

"what do you think?" Ryujin smirks, knowing that her shaft is begging for more attention.

"I think..." Yeji stands up and starts stripping down her clothes. "I'm gonna take a step further."

Ryujin gulps. Yeji never really got fully undressed before. Mostly, Ryujin did all the work but never once she asked Yeji to take her clothes off.

"what do you mean by that?" Ryujin moves back a little.

"you must be waiting for this." Yeji climbs on top of Ryujin's lap. "this is what you want, right? you want to fuck me?"

Ryujin's heart raced. She looks at Yeji's eyes confusedly. Yeji spits on the shaft, lubricating it fully.

"wait." Ryujin looks around, getting anxious. "no." she picks her up and flips them around. Ryujin is now on top of Yeji.

"stop playing with me. do it." Yeji said sternly.

"I'm not playing with you." Ryujin tries to stay calm. "go over there."

Yeji fixes herself to lay on the bed properly.

"I'm satisfied with my hands. I don't need my dick to please you... or any other girls ever." Ryujin moves forward, topping her again.

"bullshit." Yeji scoffed.

Ryujin ignores her. instead, she attacks her lips roughly just like how she likes it. Ryujin's hands got busy supporting herself and kneading Yeji's breast. Yeji's legs wraps around Ryujin's waist, begging for more contact between them.

"I'll show you what I can do." Ryujin looks at her in the eye. "disclaimer. You're the one that asked me to do it."

Yeji feels all sorts of emotions in Ryujin's eyes. nervousness, scared, lust, anger, and others that she can't figure out. Ryujin moves down to give the girl some marks all over her neck, all the places she can reach.

"do you want me to go all in?" Ryujin reassures her, caressing the side of her head. "I don't want you to regret it."

"just do it, Shin. We've never gone this far." Yeji is actually as nervous as Ryujin. She doesn't know what she'll get.

Ryujin places two fingers on Yeji's center part, looking for her sensitive bud. Hearing Yeji's moan, she starts moving her fingers in a circular motion constantly, keeping the slow pace.

"you can hold me." Ryujin said after noticing Yeji's hands grabbing the sheets. "it's okay." she supports herself with her elbow and guides Yeji's arm to wrap around her neck.

Yeji opens her eyes. she looks at Ryujin for a moment then pulls her in for a kiss. when Yeji feels her tongue starts playing around, she accidentally moans into the kiss. Ryujin managed to get the girl drenched down there. Regardless, Ryujin needs to make sure that she's really aroused.

"I really need to prepare you." Ryujin pulled away from the kiss. she then moves down to plant kisses on her neck, down to her breast.

Yeji's breath gets uneven when Ryujin starts teasing the perked nipple. Her tongue goes around the bud, flicking it once in a while. Ryujin enjoys this fully. It's rare occasion that she can have sex while being fully sober.

Ryujin looks up at Yeji. Her face flushed red and beads of sweats are getting visible. Ryujin gently put the whole nipple in her mouth, using her tongue to play with it. Yeji moans a little louder than before, grabbing a handful of Ryujin's hair while she struggles to breath under all those stimuli. Both of Ryujin's hands are busy doing their own thing and Yeji can't even comprehend what happened to her body.

"this is your last chance to tell me to stop." Ryujin looks up.

"please, Shin. All I want is for you to stop talking." Yeji looks down.

Catching her off guard, Ryujin put her lips around the other breast's nipple. Doing the same thing like the last one. Checking the bottom part, Ryujin's fingers are drenched in Yeji's juice.

"hold tight, babe." Ryujin moves up, burying her face in Yeji's neck. "spread your legs open for me."

"fuck! You bastard!"