CHAPTER 25 (M)

Ryu: where have you been?

Yeji: busy

Ryu: wanna hang out tonight?

Yeji: I'm busy

Ryu: I'll come by your place

Ryujin notice that Yeji has been absent again. The girls that she brought home were just a distraction for her. at least she can get her daily dose of sex.

Today, Ryujin somehow failed to take a girl home. Maybe because her bruises are still visible. She also managed to get home safely while being drunk.

"Chaeryeong!" Ryujin called.

Chaeryeong walks out of her room with her usual nightwear. She walks towards Ryujin on the couch.

"what?" Chaeryeong leans down to check on her face. "these are healing well."

Ryujin stares back at her. Chaeryeong is pretty in Ryujin's opinion.

"sleep with me tonight." Ryujin blurted out.

"excuse me?" Chaeryeong furrowed her eyebrows.

"sleep with me." Ryujin repeated, already looking at her differently.

"I don't think that's appropriate."

Ryujin stands up, walking towards her. her hand goes to Chaeryeong's head, caressing it gently. She tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"you said you'll take care of my personal needs?" Ryujin slants her eyebrows slightly, trying to seduce her.

"not sex, Shin." Chaeryeong clearly understand that Ryujin is too drunk to listen. "you don't have to have sex every day."

Ryujin doesn't listen. She walks forward, getting even closer to Chaeryeong. Her hand moves to grab Chaeryeong's hand, preventing her to walk away. Ryujin looks down at her while Chaeryeong looks up, getting nervous.

"can I?" Ryujin said as she looks at her lips.

While waiting for Chaeryeong to reply, Ryujin make her move. Surprisingly, Chaeryeong stays. As her breathing gets heavier, Ryujin's lips finally landed on Chaeryeong's. Ryujin smiles to the kiss when she finally able to get a hold of her assistant.

Chaeryeong can't help but grabs on Ryujin's shirt, getting an amazing feeling from the kiss. Chaeryeong accidentally moan into the kiss when Ryujin starts to play with her tongue. She can hear Ryujin stifling a laugh when that happened.

Ryujin picks her up, holding her thigh. She walks towards her bedroom and lowers Chaeryeong on to the bed. She then takes off her shirt and goes to top Chaeryeong.

"is this your first time?" Ryujin asked.

"I haven't had any for years." Chaeryeong replied.

"then, I'll go slow." Ryujin smiles before leaning down and catch her lips.

Ryujin let her own hands explore the girl's body, looking for her weak spot. Chaeryeong is getting impatient. She sits up and takes off her clothes. Without disconnecting the kiss, Chaeryeong works on taking off her shorts while being topped by Ryujin.

Ryujin's moves down to finally pay attention to Chaeryeong's mounds. One hand kneading one side and her mouth gets busy with the other. Ryujin realized that Chaeryeong is louder than she had expected.

"see? you like it." Ryujin moves up then starts a short make out session.

"at least you're better than my exes." Chaeryeong said while still panting.

"I get that a lot." Ryujin said as she gets on her knees and unbuttons her pants. She then lets her shaft out, giving it a freedom to grow. "don't be scared." She added after seeing Chaeryeong's expression.

Chaeryeong sits up, reaches for her shaft, and starts stroking it slowly. She looks up at Ryujin, seeing her looking back at her.

"you don't have to use your mouth if you don't want to." Ryujin said as she caresses her head.

"but, don't you need it? Every guy loves it." Chaeryeong responded while still taking care of the shaft.

"am I a guy, Chae?" Ryujin lowers herself and steals a kiss from her. "poor you."

Chaeryeong keeps doing her best in pleasing Ryujin, while Ryujin herself enjoys the service that she got.

"don't get too tired." Ryujin stops her. Ryujin is on the edge already. She admits that Chaeryeong just gave her one of the best handjob. "let me do the work."

Ryujin pushes her to the bed, kissing her once more. Ryujin sneaks her hand under Chaeryeong's panties, immediately looking for her sensitive bud. Giving her some stimulation, Ryujin added the pleasure by sucking on her breasts as well.

"fuck, Shin." Chaeryeong arched her back, as Ryujin's hand skillfully circling right on her spot.

"I'm going in." Ryujin informed. She noticed the girl starts to spread her legs, giving herself up to Ryujin.

Ryujin inserts one finger at a time, lubricating it with Chaeryeong's wetness. Moving her finger in a 'come here' motion, Ryujin drives the assistant crazy. eventually, Ryujin dares to put one more finger inside Chaeryeong.

"oh god!" Chaeryeong screams out. "you're insane."

"I know, Chae." Ryujin fastens her pace, resulting a lewd noise coming from the bottom.

"keep going!" Chaeryeong exclaimed as her whole body tenses up while Ryujin keeps on stimulating her G-spot. she then grabs on Ryujin's arm as she reach her climax.

Ryujin can feel the pulse on her fingers, indicating that Chaeryeong has already done.

"how about you?" Chaeryeong asked, still trying to come down from her high.

"what about me?" Ryujin asked back as she slides her fingers out of her gently. "you're done, right?" she smiles and pecks Chaeryeong's lips.

"you haven't." Chaeryeong bites her bottom lip.

"I know my limit, Chae. It's better to stop at this point. As long as my partner is satisfied, I'll be fine."

"you're lying." Chaeryeong raised an eyebrow.

"you have to think outside the box. Really." Ryujin grabs a wet wipes that's on her bedside table and cleans her hands. "you can rest. We can cuddle."

"you seem to be liking cuddles." Chaeryeong commented as she hides herself under the blanket.

"it's a reward. you're doing great." Ryujin then joins her after taking off her pants, leaving her with just boxers and sport bra. "if don't really like it, I'd leave you."

"you have a sweet mouth as well." Chaeryeong chuckles. "I'm flattered."

"that's how I get what I want."