:)

1. This is only fiction not real
2. Please dgaf about my spelling mistakes
3. Idfk what I'm even doing at this point

So for basic starters

Young Yoongi looks something like this->

Very cute ik 17 years oldUsually hangs out with his friend groupKnown around schoolIdgaf vibe Rude and a big mouth"Fuck your opinion and listen to me fuckhead"

Very cute ik
17 years old
Usually hangs out with his friend group
Known around school
Idgaf vibe
Rude and a big mouth
"Fuck your opinion and listen to me fuckhead"

Now moving on to young JK

A literal baby 16 years oldShy afComing from an wealthier family Doesn't have many friendsUsually tries his best to avoid Yoongi who is in the same class "Do I have to

A literal baby
16 years old
Shy af
Coming from an wealthier family
Doesn't have many friends
Usually tries his best to avoid Yoongi who is in the same class
"Do I have to..?"

This is just the past a bit ahead and the tables turn as they grow.

A usual high-school day.

Jungkook was a shy boy who didn't have many friends, and the fact that a specific someone called Min Yoongi seemed to have found a interest in Jungkook because of his wealth didn't help at all.

"Oi! Jeon go and grab me something to drink. This drink tastes awful.. "

A usually lunch break, Yoongi sitting on his desk surrounded by his friend group in the back of the class.

Jungkook a few rows in front of him, slowly turning his head to look at the other and only nod his head.

"Can't you answer properly? Speak up! Come on speak! Speak boy speak like a Fucking dog would. You're as smart as one aren't you? Or can a dog actually speak better than you?"

The young boy had to try his best to not let out a frown or feel stupid as he heard the laughs, mumbling a small okay before standing up to go, only to feel an impact on his back, turning around to then look down and see what just was thrown at him.

"Oh sorry.. I thought you'd catch it like a dog would catch a stick."Yoongi said playfully shocked and putting a hand over his mouth as he looked at Jungkooks jacket that now was half wet after Yoongi threw his drink at him.

Yet the younger didn't say a word and only continue to go and buy the other something to drink.

Since two years it had been like that. A whole year it began when he was treated like a dog and the teachers didn't give a single fuck since both of their grades seemed fine at the moment.

"Here.. So.. Can I perhaps-"

"No."

".. Can you at-"

"No"

Jungkook stared at Yoongi, the older grabbing the drink Jungkook just paid for and taking a sip.

Kook had spend his money on Yoongi a lot, all of his lunch money went towards Yoongis snacks, his drinks, all of his stupid things, whilst Jungkook was left with nothing and whenever he asked for it back he got the same damn answer.

It was upsetting, but Jungkook knew that he couldn't do anything.

He once denied what Yoongi wanted and the day became just hell for him.

Being pushed around by him and his friends.
In the lunch break getting screamed at, crushed at and even locked up inside a storage room for a few hours until someone eventually found him there.

He therefore just did what was asked of him.
Even if he still was treated like shit, made fun of and every now and then had something thrown at him, it was still better than what they'd do if he spoke up.

The ceremony on their graduation was like a wake up call.

No more Min yoongi to Jungkook. And for Yoongi it meant no more Jungkook to command around.

They both went to different colleges, never saw each other since then and never had any contact.

Jungkook never forgot that experience.
How he was treated, how it impacted him throughout his years and daily life and how he felt like he would give up any day.

The college luckily saved him from any stupid thoughts.
He got to know new people, made friends who actually made him more confident, additionally throughout college he had a glow up.

Not only had he gotten taller, but more muscular thanks to some friends who he joined at the gym. He took more care of his skin, properly took care of his hair and he was basically the new college crush.

He was confident, popular, known by mostly everyone, had a good image, good grades and every now and then had a boy or girlfriend only to end things pretty quickly when the realization hit, that he wasn't actually in love.

Neither he or Yoongi knew what was about to happen.
Neither knew what the other was doing and probably didn't even imagine that they'd ever meet again.