Sam starts the exorcism while Dean and I hold the guy down. The lights flicker and the plane takes on a lot of turbulence as the demon tries to fight it. The alarms are going off and I can hear people panicking. I hold the guy down more as he thrashes around, trying get free.

The demon says something about a girl named Jessica and Sam stops for a moment.

"Sam!" I shout and he snaps out of it and starts shouting more.

The demon tries to talk it's way out of it and looks at me.

"You really think you can stop me?! You think you're stronger than me? You think you can escape me? Escape death?! I'll break every bone in this man's body! And then I'll come for you!" He scoffs.

"You really think I care?" I scoff and it almost looks confused but it's enough time to distract him and get it out of the man.

Hotch's POV:
We get word that another flight that had the same attendant as the one that crashed, is having trouble and all we can do is wait. Homeland security looked into the first crash and found that the security door of the plane was somehow opened from the inside causing the crash. Reid pointed out that that was impossible because the amount of pressure that would have been on it.

We heard that there were three people who were impersonating Homeland security agents. When they figured it out, the three of them were already in the wind. All we know is that it was two males and a female. And it doesn't appear that they took anything either.

After a few minutes of waiting we get word that the flight was stabilized and everyone on board is safe and the plane lands. I let out a sigh of relief and Morgan walks overs

"So, what are we gonna do about the case?" He asks.

"Homeland security is claiming mechanical malfunction. They don't want the wife to loose the social security." I explain and he nods.

————

I cross my arms when I see Danika in the bullpen the next day. I walk over and startle her while she's on the computer.

"Fucking sneak up my ass why don't you?" She playfully scoffs at me.

"I thought I told you that you were on leave." I state.

"Calm down, I was just getting something." She mutters.

"I set up the appointment for next week." I say and she nods her head.

I already know she's going to tell the shrink what they want to hear. It's exactly what I would do. No cop likes having their brains picked apart.

"Well, as long as you're here you might as well look over a few files. They're in my office." I say, knowing she needs something to do.

"I'll be there in a minute." She says and I nod and walk away.

A few minutes later she walks into my office as I'm sitting by my desk. I already have the files ready for her and a seat.

"What is this?" She asks.

"Have a seat after you close the door." I say and she goes over and closes the doors

"Hotch, if this is about-." She starts saying, but I put up my hand stopping her, not wanting to know what her next sentence is going to be.

"It's not about anything you did." I assure her and she seems to relax a bit and sits down.

"I want to talk go you about Gideon." I say carefully and she stiffens up a bit.