Chapter 10

It's near impossible to form words, and Caleb seems to take full advantage of that as he rocks himself between my thighs. The drag of his length against my clit is amazing, and I knock the back of my head against the shower wall as he moans and repeats the action.

"My mate feels perfect around me," he says, connecting his lips with mine.

I can't help but whine into the kiss, my hips twitching as he fucks himself against my core. There isn't quite enough pressure against my clit, but the tingles that emerge whenever we touch more than make up for it.

One slight adjustment and he'll be inside me, but I can already tell Caleb isn't going to fall prey to that as he tightens his grip on my wrists and raises them higher. There's a slight stretch in my shoulders as he pulls my arms straight above my head, but Caleb stops before it grows anywhere close to painful.

"I can smell how wet you are for me. You're dripping all over my cock, so much coming from you that even the shower water can't wash it away," he teases, palming my stomach with his free hand.

He pushes until my back's flush against the wall, trapping me entirely against it.

His touch is soft, but I can tell by the ease at which he moves that holding me in place is nothing to him. Our strengths are nowhere near equal, and it makes me realize just how hard fulfilling my mission will be.

I need to kill him, stab him in the heart or slit his throat, but that's going to be damn near impossible to do when he's so much faster and stronger than me.

"I've dreamed of the day I could give myself to my mate, and when I do, it will be perfect," Caleb continues, thrusting himself faster against me.

His pace makes it so my clit has no moments of rest, and my neck and chest grow red as my breath quickens. It's only been a few seconds, but already I'm so close.

"I want you," I grunt, angling my hips in the desperate hope of getting him inside.

Caleb laughs, fucking laughs, and presses me harder against the wall. His hand is low enough that he doesn't touch my injuries, the heel of his palm pressed below my bellow button while his fingers rest at the bottom of my ribcage.

Still, he angles his hand so all his force is in his palm, leaving all pressure off my ribs.

I'm flattered by the consideration, but I shake away those feelings of warmth before they worm themselves too deep into my heart. I'm not here to fall in love. I'm here to destroy him and everything he's ever worked for.

"Wolves can be rough, and I'm scared to hurt you," Caleb admits, his grip on my wrists tightening as he slowly rubs his tip against my clit.

It feels fucking amazing, and I can't hold back my loud moan as I squeeze my thighs tighter around him.

"You won't," I say, confident in my words. This man has already proven he won't hurt me.

It doesn't take a genius to realize this is the best sex I'm ever going to have, and I'm adamant about taking advantage of it while I can. Soon he'll be dead, and I have a feeling no man will ever compare.

"I will, but I want to hurt you in good ways and only when your ribs are healed," he argues, his words clipped.

He's so hard, and I let out a needy moan every time he fucks himself between my thighs.

The blunt tip of his cock rubs against my entrance with each thrust, just barely catching it. This is more than enough to make me cum, and I arch my back and grab his shoulders as his length presses harder against my clit.

"You're a fucking tease," I pant.

Caleb grins, feeling awfully proud of himself. He squeezes his eyes shut, and I love how he sinks his teeth into his bottom lips to try and hold back his moans. It doesn't work, and the deep noises that slip from his throat set my nerves on fire. I love hearing his noises and knowing he's enjoying this as much as I am.