78 Arrest Warrant

Start from the beginning

Anjali hugged Arnav and cried.

"I'm sorry, Chotte... I hurt you"

"Di, please, make yourself up. You have the responsibility of bringing up your child. Please don't think of aborting..."

Cutting him,

"No Chotte... I promise... I will never do the same stupidity again" she leaned on his shoulder.

"Di, I have one more obligation"

"Tell me Chotte" she wiped her tears.

"Somewhat, this is the second chance for the baby. She needs a good atmosphere to grow healthy. Please don't stress yourself, thinking about something that can't be changed. Don't spoil your health for someone who doesn't deserve your attention. At least, for your baby"

Anjali nodded yes.

"I won't think of him, Chotte... I will try to divert my mind"

"Thanks, Di"

Arnav looked at Khushi.

"Khushiiiii" he called.

"Haan..."

"You and Lavanya should take care of Di. I hope you guys will do that"

"Sure Bhai," Lavanya said whereas Khushi nodded ok.

"Do you have any idea to cheer up Di?"

Khushi knew why he purposely asked her. She had to answer him in front of people. So that she would talk to him without any choice. But to his disappointment,

"You don't worry, Di. I, Lavanya, and Nani are here for you. We won't let you feel lonely. You too don't be in your room. Come to the living room and be with us. Please Di"

"Sure Khushi..." Anjali smiled.

Khushi felt the relief on Anjali's face. why not? After all, her baby was safe.

But, Arnav was glaring at her as she cleverly answered to his question to Anjali instead of him.

"Khushi, why not we take Di outing?" He asked again.

"What do you think, Naniji? Is it safe?"

Nani nodded no.

"We will go for an outing after the fourth month. What say?" Khushi asked.

"You are right Khushi bitiya... Anjali should be careful for the first four months"

Khushi looked at Arnav from the corner of her eyes who was smirking.

"Di, I will cook healthy food for you and baby," Khushi said.

Anjali nodded ok.

"Naniji, I need your permission,"

"For what, Khushi bitiya?"

"I would like to teach cooking for Lavanya... what say?"

Lavanya smiled understanding why Khushi wanted to teach her cooking.

"Oh yes... she should learn cooking," Nani said.

"But, I won't eat her handmade food until my delivery" Anjali said trying to show herself normal.

All of them laughed whereas Lavanya pouted.

"Don't worry, Di... I will give it to you only after Lavanya tasted it" Khushi said.

"This is too much, Khushi," Lavanya said making a face.

"Let's go..." Khushi went off, taking Lavanya with her not before throwing a sarcastic look at Arnav.

HEARTSTRINGS (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara