4 Trapped

Part 4 Trapped

Lavanya started taking back steps getting horrified. HP rushed towards Arnav and tried to catch him. Arnav pushed him away using his uncontrollable power. HP fell down on the ground, ten feet away from Arnav. In no time, Arnav started chasing Lavanya. Lavanya ran spilling tears as that was the worst ever situation any sister can face. She was being chased by her own brother and she knew what he will do if he caught her.

Khushi saw Lavanya getting chased by someone who looked like a Physical with untrimmed hair and a thick beard. Khushi could not conclude anything because that was Lavanya's house. Who could chase her in her own house? Lavanya's facial expression told her that was something dangerous as she was crying.

"Lavanya, who is that? Why is he chasing you?" Khushi shouted.

"He is my brother, Khushi, a Mentally disorder patient. He gets attracted to women and now he is trying to touch me, Khushi. Please run away from here" Lavanya said while running.

Khushi was shocked to the core. Was Lavanya's brother a mental disorder patient? And he was chasing Lavanya for an unimaginable reason? She was thunderstruck. Without thinking of anything, she thought to run away from there. At the same time, she saw Arnav pouncing on Lavanya and clutching Lavanya's skirt.

"Bhai, please leave me... I'm your sister, Bhai..." Lavanya cried while struggling to get the skirt off of his hand.

Khushi got horrified.

Khushi's POV

'What if he did something to Lavanya? Running away from here, leaving Lavanya in the trouble is fair? Does not she have the responsibility to help her friend? But, what if he attacks ME? No... this is not a time to think about anything over Lavanya... Whatever, I have to save Lavanya because it's hell to be touched by her own brother. I should not let my friend face such a horrible situation" she came to the conclusion quickly, reading the situation.

Khushi looked here and there in a searching manner. A flower vase caught her sight. Taking it, she rushed towards them. Arnav clutched Lavanya's hair and at the same time, Khushi hit Arnav's back with the flower vase. He turned towards Khushi groaning. His facial expression changed. His eyes flickered with the fire. Khushi got alerted, seeing an unnamed expression on his face. What else could attract a man than a white complexion girl who was wearing a maroon color saree? Khushi looked NEW to Arnav's eyes who easily got attracted to anything new.

Using the gap, Lavanya pulled her hair from his clutch. Arnav did not seem to care about it. His attention was completely gathered on Khushi who was in a different attire called saree because she looked NEW and completely DIFFERENT in his eyes.

HP rushed to him again and hugged Arnav from behind.

"Madamji, run..." he shouted at Khushi.

"Khushi, run away..." Lavanya also shouted while running.

Arnav gathered all his strength and throw HP away. His forehead got hit by a pillar and he fell unconscious with a slightly bleeding forehead. Don't know whether it was Khushi's bad time or Arnav's good time. Arnav didn't look at HP.

Arnav looked at Khushi whereas Khushi looked at the main door that was behind Arnav. Lavanya understood that Khushi could not reach the main door, crossing Arnav.

"Khushi, run to any room and lock yourself..." Lavanya shouted.

Khushi started taking back steps. She ran searching for a room to save herself. Lavanya was scared like hell, seeing Arnav chasing Khushi.

Arnav who chased Khushi caught her saree pallu and pulled it from behind. Losing her balance, Khushi fell down and rolled to the floor. In that, her saree went to Arnav's hand. Khushi without saree made Arnav groan at a high pitch as her MAIN attraction provoked him like ever before. Getting up from the floor, she again ran. She saw the room with a GRILL gate and got inside. She tried to lock the GRILL gate. Before that, Arnav held it in his hands and entered the room. He pushed the door furiously after entering in and it got locked. The gate had an AUTO clock because it was Arnav's room. All of these happened in a swift. Lavanya rushed to his room screaming Khushi's name. she tried to open the grill but she could not.