50 About Khushi

Part 50 About Khushi (Double long update)

Khushi was broken down. She didn't know what Arnav thought of her. He knew she was showing an extreme level of concern for him. Didn't he think, being a married woman, how could she do so? What should she do now? She rushed to Nani's room. Nani saw her face and understood she was in deep turmoil.

"Khushi bitiya, what happened?"

Khushi hugged Nani and sobbed.

"Khushi..."

"Arnavji got to know I'm a married woman, Naniji"

"But how?"

"The happenstance of RM made me distraught. I was in my room looking at my Mangal Sutra. Arnavji entered my room like a storm and saw my mangal sutra... I don't know what he thinks of me..."

"Relax Khushi... I'm going to talk to Anjali about telling the truth to Chotte..."

"No Nani... not now... I think he is also interested in getting married to a rich girl"

"Maybe... that's why it's necessary to tell him the truth. We should not let it grow. We will do something about it"

Khushi nodded ok and came to her room. She wanted to call Aman immediately. She dialed his number and it was engaged because Lavanya was talking with Aman about what happened in RM.

"Aman, I think we are unwantedly wasting time. We have to tell Bhai about his wedding with Khushi"

"What do you think about ASR?"

"I don't know Aman... I'm scared to see a smile on his face while talking about his wedding with a rich girl. What if he doesn't accept Khushi?"

"Relax... I will find it out what's there in his mind when I meet him the next time."

"But..."

Cutting her,

"I know how to do it... you don't worry."

"Thank you, Aman..."

"By the way, why your voice sounds different?"

"Yeah... throat pain"

"Then, don't talk much... give your voice a rest"

"mmm"

"Good night"

"Bye"

They disconnected the call. Aman thought about what to do and how to talk to Arnav about Khushi.

The next day

Khushi called Aman in the morning. Aman attended the call without delay.

"How are you, Khushi...?"

"I'm trying to talk to you for two days but your number is always busy"

"Is it? I didn't get any missed calls from your number..."

"I want to tell you a very important matter"

"Tell me"

"Did Lavanya tell you about the fire accident that happened yesterday?"

"Yeah... she told me and felt sad"

"It's not an accident, Bhai"

"Not an accident means?"

"It was Jeejaji who burnt Di's saree"

"Whaaaat?"

"Yes, Bhai... I saw him doing that"